MMA is so boring without Conor.

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wether you like it or not, it's true. Conor brought levels of excitement and entertainment to this sport that we didn't know were possible.

I got into MMA way before McGregor became a thing but the landscape was extremely different at the time, you had all these unbeatable stars like GSP, Anderson and Jones.

These days it's all about McGregor.

Sure, I love watching DJ, DC, Kalabib, Ferguson, Aldo, Holloway and so forth. There are a lot of insane talented fighters in the UFC but not one of them is as entertaining or as magnetic as the stars of yesterday.

When Conor steps away from MMA you can feel his absence. We all start waiting for the real news, the only news that matter, the announcement of his next fight.

Cliffs: I miss Conor and I'm tired of watered down cards.

It's not. It's better without him, tbh. GSP can go away forever if he wants as well.

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

giphy.gif

DisguisedAffectionateDungbeetle.gif

rELv7iU.gif

Last edited:
Don't worry, Artem is fighting soon.

They're about the same.

MMA was great before Conor and MMA can be great without Conor. The UFC is just making shite PPV decisions.

well talentless and boring shit shows like tyrun/wonderboy does make you appreciate conors always exciting fights more

Don't worry, Artem is fighting soon.

They're about the same.

You're not wrong. They fight very similarly, but McGregor has a bigger reach than CroCop and Artem has T-Rex arms. Artem Lobov = McGregor - abnormal reach for his size.

You're not wrong. They fight very similarly, but McGregor has a bigger reach than CroCop and Artem has T-Rex arms. Artem Lobov = McGregor - abnormal reach for his size.
The only similarly between them is the stance. They are on different stratospheres in terms of skill.

It's definitely more exciting with him around, but keep in mind we have """"""champions"""""" like Woodley fighting recently so it makes MMA seem more boring than it actually is

Wether you like it or not, it's true. Conor brought levels of excitement and entertainment to this sport that we didn't know were possible.

I got into MMA way before McGregor became a thing but the landscape was extremely different at the time, you had all these unbeatable stars like GSP, Anderson and Jones.

These days it's all about McGregor.

Sure, I love watching DJ, DC, Kalabib, Ferguson, Aldo, Holloway and so forth. There are a lot of insane talented fighters in the UFC but not one of them is as entertaining or as magnetic as the stars of yesterday.

When Conor steps away from MMA you can feel his absence. We all start waiting for the real news, the only news that matter, the announcement of his next fight.

Cliffs: I miss Conor and I'm tired of watered down cards.

The Alvarez fight may be McGregor's last in the UFC.

McGregor wants big money. The UFC can't/won't pay him, as all of its operating profit now goes to paying debt from the WME-IMG buyout.

This is the new UFC, fight fans. Will take a water-into-wine miracle for UFC to avoid bankruptcy by 2021.

It's definitely more exciting with him around, but keep in mind we have """"""champions"""""" like Woodley fighting recently so it makes MMA seem more boring than it actually is
Jesus, double yellow card?
These mods <{nope}>

The difference between an mma fan and Conor fan, OP

Back