MMA Hour with Woodley, Cyborg, Holm, Sonnen, CroCop, Covington, Côté, Chandler and Tonon 1pmET

Colby Covington playing heel on the MMAHour. Says that you can talk crap to him and say whatever you want to say, you are entitled to free speech, but the second you invade his personal space, that's not ok. He does not condone violence.

thoughts??

{<jordan}
Basic pussy logic.

Thanks for the heads up. I definitely need to listen to Crocop's and Holly's segments.

You're a mind reader? Any responsible business would have suspended Colby after what he said. Hell I'm pretty sure between Brazil and Australia Colby is getting shelved for a while while he learns to be an adult and a professional. Obviously losing his scholarship to Iowa didn't teach him anything.

You're like the people who get mad for people kneeing for the flag but don't want to talk about why they are kneeing. You can't to focus on Woodley talking about race but don't want to address the things he's specifically talking about. Because of you did you'd realize that maybe Woodley has a point but that's asking to much from you.

What's worse even when Woodley said nothing about race you try and imply he is. That's called trying to define the narrative.

I'm like the people? do you know me? are you yourself a mind reader?

I have common sense, that seems to be something you maybe lacking. Woodley contradicts himself constantly, he wants to play the game; but doesn't like when people call him out on his hypocrasy. actually now that I think about it.....Tyron is this you?

How are you just gonna say thats accurate but gloss over the fact I pointed out that Maia is the best win between the 3 of them lol. Hell, Dong Hyun Kim is a more impressive win than anyone on Usman's resume and everyone on Till's minus Cerrone

And lol @ how triggered you and a select few others are at pro wrestling shit talk to Brazil. Get the fuck over it, he shouldn't be suspended.

Dong > Cerrone by a mile.

Till would have a lot of trouble with Dong and Maia.

Colby has the 2 best wins between all 3, and he beat Maia in a more dominant fashion than Tyron.

Tyrone should take the Colby fight, Colby is literally made for Woodley to KO in highlight reel fashion. Quick easy money.

I'm like the people? do you know me? are you yourself a mind reader?

I have common sense, that seems to be something you maybe lacking. Woodley contradicts himself constantly, he wants to play the game; but doesn't like when people call him out on his hypocrasy. actually now that I think about it.....Tyron is this you?
Nah you're the hypocrite.

Woodley gets hundreds of racists messages from WB fans on social media but somehow in your mind he's the racist for bringing it up and pointing it out.

And now to mock him you bring it up racism everytime Woodley says something.

And you too dumb to notice that everytime you do it you just prove Woodley's point.

Imperial wizard is that you?

Didn't like this Colby cat the minute he opened his mouth. Talks all that shit and then acts like a little broad when Werdum put them hands on him.

Been around white dudes like him my whole life. Talk all that greasy bigoted nonsense and then run to the authorities when someone steps to them on some grown man shit.

Please don't put this wiener in the same sentence as Conor or even Sonnen.

Any word on UFC 220 Main Event? I thought Ariel was suppose to drop a rumor?

Surprised Colby would admit one punch made him concussed. I would rather expect "he hit me with his hardest shot and I laughed at him".

Back