MMA Hour with Woodley, Cyborg, Holm, Sonnen, CroCop, Covington, Côté, Chandler and Tonon 1pmET

Colby be having T-Wood quacking like a duck

"Colby is in the same spot as Till and Usman. The difference is they're doing the work in the cage"

Pretty sure Maia is the best win between those 3 guys.

"Colby shouldve been suspended for what he said in Brazil. Imagine if I said that. I'd be kicked out"

Why is that Tyron? Oh let me guess. Cause youre black right?

Entire MMA Hour interview right now is very cringe

its not like tyron is holding up weight classes having kids out of wedlock

I don't think anyone has ever been suspended for talking....except Hunt.

if what colby said is even remotely true, werdum is getting fucked

"Colby is in the same spot as Till and Usman. The difference is they're doing the work in the cage"

"Colby shouldve been suspended for what he said in Brazil. Imagine if I said that. I'd be kicked out"

How is he lying. Sonnen, Conor and now Colby have been playing, or have played entire decks of race cards. Woodley's social meda accounts were flooded with racist attacks and most of you still talk shit like he made it all up. I'd respect most of you more if you came out like Stormfront and just admitted you have racial biases. You won't though, because you're weak. Cowards. Every time you assholes throw out your coded, gaslighting comments, you prove Woodley and everyone else right. Racist trash.

One example. White dude Volkan arrested for assault. Where are the numerous threads on the front page about how he is a thug, should be cut, etc. Hmm. Make allll the fucking excuses you want. There IS a serious racist double standard with MMA fans, especially towards black fighters. Own your bullshit. Cowards.

Last edited:
Its so cringeworthy that Americans love a boring ass fighter just because he acts like a bigoted douchebag.

Somebody needs to make America great again.

636319446270433704-EPA-USA-HILLARY-CLINTON.jpg

he implies it with every tweet, interview; or anyone who would listen.
You're a mind reader? Any responsible business would have suspended Colby after what he said. Hell I'm pretty sure between Brazil and Australia Colby is getting shelved for a while while he learns to be an adult and a professional. Obviously losing his scholarship to Iowa didn't teach him anything.

You're like the people who get mad for people kneeing for the flag but don't want to talk about why they are kneeing. You can't to focus on Woodley talking about race but don't want to address the things he's specifically talking about. Because of you did you'd realize that maybe Woodley has a point but that's asking to much from you.

What's worse even when Woodley said nothing about race you try and imply he is. That's called trying to define the narrative.

Colby Covington playing heel on the MMAHour. Says that you can talk crap to him and say whatever you want to say, you are entitled to free speech, but the second you invade his personal space, that's not ok. He does not condone violence.

thoughts??

{<jordan}

matrix.jpg

Cro Cop lurks Sherdog confirmed. Said there is an MMA portal he follows :cool:

100% accurate

Again, accurate. People like TS prove it.

Racebaiting threads like this are getting really f*cking annoying and I hope the mods start clamping down on this sh*t.

Last edited:

100% accurate

Again, accurate. people like TS prove it.

Racebaiting threads like this are getting really f*cking annoying and I hope the mods start clamping down on this sh*t.

Woodley is right about
How are you just gonna say thats accurate but gloss over the fact I pointed out that Maia is the best win between the 3 of them lol. Hell, Dong Hyun Kim is a more impressive win than anyone on Usman's resume and everyone on Till's minus Cerrone

And lol @ how triggered you and a select few others are at pro wrestling shit talk to Brazil. Get the fuck over it, he shouldn't be suspended.

How is he lying. Sonnen, Conor and now Colby have been playing, or have played entire decks of race cards. Woodley's social meda accounts were flooded with racist attacks and most of you still talk shit like he made it all up. I'd respect most of you more if you came out like Stormfront and just admitted you have racial biases. You won't though, because you're weak. Cowards. Every time you assholes throw out your coded, gaslighting comments, you prove Woodley and everyone else right. Racist trash.

One example. White dude Volkan arrested for assault. Where are the numerous threads on the front page about how he is a thug, should be cut, etc. Hmm. Make allll the fucking excuses you want. There IS a serious racist double standard with MMA fans, especially towards black fighters. Own your bullshit. Cowards.

I agree with you, but it's just how it is around these parts. Good mma convo can still be had though.

The most annoying are the sherdog queens exposing their racism and fear at a strong black man standing up for his rights

Back