MMA Fighters try Women's Self-Defense techniques

I am heterosexual and have no interest watching 2 bald dudes trying out WOMEN's defense techniques.

Why not have 2 hot women do it instead? This video is so dumb.

51x0cj4i6yL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I worked at a gym years ago that taught women's self defense weekends.

Many signed up hoping to learn the same techniques on the video posted at the start of the thread (wolverine keys, foot stomping, kneeing in the groin,)

In reality, the instructor built her seminar around this book.

The reality is: It's OK to listen to your fears. The best form of self defense is to not be in positions where you may need to use wolverine keys.

- If Ted from accounting creeps you out, you don't have to go on a date with Ted.
- If Uncle Frank makes you feel uncomfortable lingering onto hugs at the family BBQs, stop inviting him.
- Park the car close to the door at work/the mall.
- It's OK to ask someone you trust to walk you to your car.
- You don't have to be friends with people you don't like.
- It's OK to tell your kids that they don't have to have a play date with a kid that teases them.

Many signed up hoping to learn the same techniques on the video posted at the start of the thread (wolverine keys, foot stomping, kneeing in the groin,)

The reality is: It's OK to listen to your fears. The best form of self defense is to not be in positions where you may need to use wolverine keys.

- If Ted from accounting creeps you out, you don't have to go on a date with Ted.
- If Uncle Frank makes you feel uncomfortable lingering onto hugs at the family BBQs, stop inviting him.
- It's OK to tell your kids that they don't have to have a play date with a kid that teases them.
Or maybe tell them to stop?

Like in that anti-rape video they showed muslim men. When a woman says no, it means dont rape her

So they basically handed over money for a book report.

I am heterosexual and have no interest watching 2 bald dudes trying out WOMEN's defense techniques.

Why not have 2 hot women do it instead? This video is so dumb.

Chael is that you ?

this abomination. And yes, its not a sketch and yes they showed this to muslim immigrants to stop rape

The irony. The Muslim immigrants are doing the raping in Europe.

this abomination. And yes, its not a sketch and yes they showed this to muslim immigrants to stop rape

Lol wow. It's like she is trying to use the Yellow Bamboo martial art (look it up on youtube).

Back