mma fighters that, for some reason...you think you could take?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
for me, its cowboy. kind of feel like id get him in a street fight. mighty mouse too.

I don't really want to find out.

I just want the Reebok money. Spend it all all once on 2 beers and some nachos.

I'm pretty confident that there's absolutely nothing Cindy Dandois could do that would hurt me.

wRdnP5C.png
she cud poke out you eyes lol

I could take....Cat to my bedroom, if she allowed. She wouldn't though<DCrying>

Jon Jones.
Have you seen his legs?

Neither has he.

I would lose to them all unless they run into my fist on accident or I get a lucky submission. Most likely be dominated by all the PRO athletes.

anybody below Heavyweight is a manlet so i'd crush them all

{<jordan}Cowboy would annihilate you, as would Mighty Mouse.

Yeah, if I wanted to fantasize that I could beat a pro fighter, I'd probably pick someone ranked way lower than those two for the willing suspension of disbelief to have a chance.

I would beat CM Punk half to death. Maybe all the way.

I would beat CM Punk half to death. Maybe all the way.
Even he would anihilate most of us . He still trains at one of the best gyms out there. Yeah Mickey Gall destroyed him but I bet he's still tough enough to wreck most of us

Yeah, if I wanted to fantasize that I could beat a pro fighter, I'd probably pick someone ranked way lower than those two for the willing suspension of disbelief to have a chance.
I agree my friend

Even he would anihilate most of us . He still trains at one of the best gyms out there. Yeah Mickey Gall destroyed him but I bet he's still tough enough to wreck most of us
Speak for yourself. I'd dust him. Training to fight doesn't make you a good fighter.

Id easily take on Gabbi Garcia & Fallon Fox at the same time.

Back