Mma fighters that are husband material

Cmon we all know this is the answer
images-30.jpg

Unlike 3/4 of you high post count deadbeats I'm sure any women would like a guy with a job.

Why do you expect most of the high post count deadbeats not to like a guy with a job?

Well, first of all, I'm somewhat of a size king. You have to be 6'2" to ride this ride, so he'd probably have to at least be a MW.

Secondly, I don't want no broke FP mother fucker no one knows about. If they want these red and brown panties they need to get those red panty nights in the octagon. I'm talking PPV points and OTN bonuses. I want a man who can put on a show for 3-5 rounds and/or finish in glorious fashion, okay? Okay. And he has to have at least 100K twitter followers and he has to put me in his profile picture. I want my man to show me off. A championship would be nice but if he can still get big headlining fights without it, I guess that's fine.

Third, he hast to stand up and talk shit to Dana White. I want an alpha male, someone who isn't going to be whipped by some fat, bald asshole (except for me, of course).

I don't know who fits that bill but if anyone comes to mind let me know.

So which mma fighter would you consider marrying?

GSP for sure but I've always had a crush on Rory Macdonald.

PV1RY.gif

Lmao@this thread, I hope it makes these Trump-supporting Wal-mart-shopping morons squirm.

Easy there sugar puff... labeling people won't make you any less of a sword fighter.

<{cruzshake}>

Easy there sugar puff... labeling people won't make you any less of a sword fighter.

Man, BRASIL WAND is getting triggered hard tonight.

Just about as hard as this fuccin beast *points to crotch*

Cro Cop for sure. You can tell he is a man of principle that knows when to be stern and when to love.

Man, BRASIL WAND is getting triggered hard tonight.

Just about as hard as this fuccin beast *points to crotch*

Triggered? How so? I find my humor to be quite contrary to that notion.

Lol you LGBTs are doing a number on Sherdog tonight, who sent you? The LGBT headquarters i.e. Reddit?

<22>

Triggered? How so? I find my humor to be quite contrary to that notion.

Lol you LGBTs are doing a number on Sherdog tonight, who sent you? The LGBT headquarters i.e. Reddit?

<22>
Reddit the lgbt headquarters?

{<huh}

Back