MMA fighters arent that tough. I've felt their power. I could beat these guys

ZXsEHZW.jpg

Nah too fat at the minute. Need to lose 20 pounds before I put up a pic.

Also can't you search some 'P' if you want to see a random mans fat chest.

I dont random pics. I want to see YOURS. Mwahahaha.

Also....i dont believe you.

Didn't read this shit... Can't even believe that TS took time to put together this crap.

I dont believe you are bigger. I DO believe you are fatter but dont worry about it. The fun here is really picking on TS's nonsense. I just wanted to see if you are as buff as you say. Its ok though, you're not the first person to be full of shit on the internet.

What don't you believe I am bigger and fatter than the op?

Why don't you go to any boxing gym in your area, muay thai, mma, whatever and go try to spar with the higher belts and see where that gets you? Also record it for us, thanks.

People think shits easy until they get in there and actually get down with someone whose able and willing. Until then , this is how I imagine @Theproof

Last edited:
I dont believe you are bigger. I DO believe you are fatter but dont worry about it. The fun here is really picking on TS's nonsense. I just wanted to see if you are as buff as you say. Its ok though, you're not the first person to be full of shit on the internet.

I am buffer than your guy. I just don't care enough to prove it on a random forum lol

I am buffer than your guy. I just don't care enough to prove it on a random forum lol

Bigger than me? You would be KO'd stiff regardless.

I know your're afraid of a smack! And if you're afriad of a smack, a smack from me will feel like a double barrel shotgun!

Awww....did i hurt your feelings? Its ok, you are the second biggest guy pictured in this thread. Congratulations. Nice mirror also.
Awww....did i hurt your feelings? Its ok, you are the second biggest guy pictured in this thread. Congratulations. Nice mirror also.

Op looks much better than me. I'm a powerlifter and strong. I'm happy enough.

Shit build dude, but it's me

Throwback from 2003 Sherdog. Respect!

Im just giving you shit man. You do you. I have no doubt you are stronger than me and about 1 1/2 times my size. Its all good.
Op looks much better than me. I'm a powerlifter and strong. I'm happy enough.

Shit build dude, but it's me

Im just giving you shit man. You do you. I have no doubt you are stronger than me and about 1 1/2 times my size. Its all good.

I don't take things personally dude.

I wouldn't post a photo if anyone knew me on here lol

Anyway all sherbros are 300 lbs of granite!

KO'D........STIFF. But I respect a fellow beast. There is room for two on Sherdog.

I like how you didnt show your face either haha. I'm ashamed too of the fact that I post with this simpletons.

Lol like a double barrell

Back