MMA fight club for orphans in china.

haplo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

It's called the Enbo Club, a mixed martial arts organization based in Chengdu. Basically kids who have no where to go and dream to fight in the ufc. The controversy is that they're not only training but also have real bouts where they can win money and of course, it's the club who manages their funds.

To read more about it:
http://shanghaiist.com/2017/07/25/children-fight-club.php

Yes, Enbo fighting alliance has about 300 Tibetans orphans training in their camp and hired an American Kickboxing Academy Thailand branch wrestling/grappling coach as their head instructor.

I was at their free live fighting event held in Wanda square in June, 2016. This was when everyone thought Wanda group was gonna be the new owner of the UFC. I witnessed brutal KO of an 8 yr olds via leg kick and transported to a local ER by medical staff. It was unbearable to wach for most audiences.

Chengdu is located in western China. It was the capital of Liu Bei's Shu empire in historical Three Kingdoms era or more wellknown in Dynasty Warriors game. Tourists can visit Liu Bei's palace as well as pay respect to Liu Bei and Guan Yu's tomb. The city now serves as China People Liberation Army's primary war factory producing their finest 5th generation jet fighter Chengdu J-20 which is why U.S. has an embassy stationed there probably for espionage purpose.
It is also stated in the Pentagon war game that Chengdu will be one of the first city to bomb in the event U.S. goes to war with China.

Last edited:
Winner gets extra dessert on double soup Tuesday at the orphanarium.

"Please sir can I have some more?"

Time for a 4 fights in one night Grand Prix tournament in a YAMMA pit surrounded by a moat (with crocodiles), Chinese kids vs Chechen kids

Last edited:
Back