MMA fans please stand up

Lets Go Champ

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Alright, I am basically expecting a post count of like 7 for this, but we have some great mma fights coming up the nearing weeks. In the ufc alone we get to see a banger with Volkan vs Smith plus some great fights below that.

And Bellator. Holy Christ let the old timers throw some leather.

So if any one in here wants to talk about MMA, not circus bullshit please comment in here

He’ll be back better than ever before, the one who doesn't fall doesn't stand up.

I look forward to Fedor vs Sonnen, and i dont mind either of them winning. Would be cool for Fedor but also Chael.

Stoked. Bellator cards this weekend alone are quite something.

Im looking foward to Ortega vs Max. Idk who wins but...

Ortega has the best chance of beating Khabib

Keep Sharia law in the hole that it exists.

I'm not sure if Khabib's teammate will fight or not. If he does, the UFC will have backed down, it will be a huge sign of a weakness.

I'll be watching both Bellator events, there's some good fights this weekend. Roy Nelsons fighting Kharitonov, Shelmenkos fighting, Kongo, Larkin.. Bader vs Mitritione is going to be pretty interesting too, they're both big athletic heavyweights. Bellator seems to always put on good fights in the fall going back to their tournament days.

If Chael does win how do you see him doing it?
I really dont know, both are past their prime but you never know with Fedor also Chael is a MW but not a small MW and Fedor is a small HW. Maybe Chael will be able to outpoint him and get away, but i really dont know if Chael is faster but he probably has a better gas tank, if Fedor wins it will be a crazy ko.

Frankie and the Zombie wiill be great , Hollaway Ortega is a FANTASTIC fight, Still a while away though.
Would love to see Fedor smash Sonnen.

TS you're a piece of shit
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

this place is only for circus bullshit

Back