MMA fans in awe of Chris Eubank Sr.

yeah heh they're not REAL boxing fans like ME!

heh!

you're so cool buddy, eubank sr is clearly a smart, super knowledgeable, extremely well spoken dude, so what if he's weird.

He's not smart, that's the point. He just has the voice and the confidence to talk shit like he knows what's really going on.

He literally has said his son (who already had a loss at the time, before getting embarrassed last weekend) is better than Floyd and unbeatable.

He said Conor would beat Floyd because Irish this and Steve Collins that.

He's a shit spewing character who makes for a good interview, nothing more nothing less.

Eubank woukd be a megastar if he was reborn an MMA star today.

That charisma... The arrogance... The Belittling of his opponents... The sneakiness... He was a master heel... And batshit insane.

People don't realise how much he was hated back then... He loved the boos. It made him loosen up... Shit like this used to practically have people rioting:

MiniatureOfficialIberianchiffchaff-max-1mb.gif

Eubank as an MMA star would be a luke rockhold type character.

His rivalry with Nigel Benn was epic. There had been talk of a 3rd matchup in recent years. It’s a shame both those guys mainly stayed in that side of the pond.

This is old video from an interaction between those two and James Toney. I forgot how Toney sounded back in the 90’s.

It makes sense if you're from England.

Jamaicans and Irish were both considered undesirable immigrants after the war - their working opportunities were very limited and they ended up sharing communities in the poorest parts of the cities, and grouped together... Also trained together a lot in the boxing gyms, which were often cornerstones of those communities besides the pubs and the local market.

This was pretty normal to see in English landlords and pubs up until they made it illegal in 1965.

no-dogs-no-blacks-no-irish-sign.png

So there you go.

{<jordan}

Lol, can you imagine black rockhold, or his fans, playing the race card? He would be on the front page of Sherdog at all times and a massive draw.

Yeah I remember him, hes the guy that got wrecked by "The Celtic Warrior" Steve Collins..... Twice.

Nah... Rockhold is so fucking boring he has to keep his shirt off 24/7 to have people remember him.

Eubank is more in the Conor mould with Jon Jones dirtiness. A ready to go mic efficionado that dresses like a 70s pimp, talks like a sissy, and fights like a lord in a pub brawl...

So sneaky and deceptive as a fighter... He made them rage with his showboating then skittered around the ring throwing jabs, thumbs in eyes and illegal Hammerfist strikes that he always got away with... He had them. throwing at air then suddenly came in all aggessive. with nasty shots and drew it out as long as possible... Ruthless... Until poor Michael Watson. That shit changed him as a fighter completely. He was never the same.

Yeah I remember him, hes the guy that got wrecked by "The Celtic Warrior" Steve Collins..... Twice.
Steve Collins had his number every tine like Rampage had Chucks... Which is the better fighter is still highly debatable.

Collins was awesome too.

BTW if you want to get a glimpse into the psychology of this man I recommend watching "When Louis Met... Chris Eubank". Old but gold.

BTW if you want to get a glimpse into the psychology of this man I recommend watching "When Louis Met... Chris Eubank". Old but gold.
All of those old Louis Theroux were gold...

What a lunatic.

He looks of high class, similar to myself. He has a elegant, stylish and luxurious sense of dress which again pairs in comparison to myself.

I would say he is a noble man of class and gentry, an aristocratic if you will. Not quite to my level of upper class standards, but he certainly could be someone I would befriend.

He looks of high class, similar to myself. He has a elegant, stylish and luxurious sense of dress which again pairs in comparison to myself.

I would say he is a noble man of class and gentry, an aristocratic if you will. Not quite to my level of upper class standards, but he certainly could be someone I would befriend.

I'm enjoying the gimmick adaptation. I had to evolve mine when Woodley won the title.

Last edited:
How can you compare eubank to rockhold? Rockhold has like zero personality or wit and low IQ but he's not crazy all things eubank has.

I can't believe how many people don't know who Chris is...

<JagsKiddingMe>

The Louis Theroux documentary about him is on bbc iplayer. I don't know if Americans can access that but its well worth a watch.

He makes reference to himself being a secret coke addict. Tells you all you need to know about drug testing back then.

The Louis Theroux documentary about him is on bbc iplayer. I don't know if Americans can access that but its well worth a watch.

He makes reference to himself being a secret coke addict. Tells you all you need to know about drug testing back then.

Let's get real and move forward, coke should be part of the purse in prize fighting.

Back