MMA fans in awe of Chris Eubank Sr.

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The youtube comments really cracked me up.

For some it's the first time they've seen him and they believe he's some kind of wise intellectual. In reality he is eccentric, unhinged, unintelligent, egotistical, condescending, narcissistic and down right creepy at times. Many boxing fans in the know and the British public realise this. Just to take one recent example, you can Google how he treated Bermane Steverne. His son is a fucking d1ck to boot.

Seriously, read the comments they are incredibly awkward and cringeworthy because whatever they say the opposite is true. It reminds me of an audience that claps at ANYTHING.

He was a good man to not let his son fight GGG. Clearly cares about his boy.

giphy.gif

Eubank Snr was an absolute monster in his day... But he talked a lot of nonsense.

JauntyAjarCottontail-max-1mb.gif

Also who drives a Big Rig and wears a monocle?

I was a fan though - i always support the heels... Sneaky fighter. Dirty as hell too. Was great to watch though, and always brought good promos.

Last edited:
He was a good man to not let his son fight GGG. Clearly cares about his boy.
Did you see the fight where he was telling Jr to work the body because he could see that the guy was hurt to the head, and didn't want to see the guy get badly injured...

Respect... He didn't want his son to go through the same shit he did after Michael Watson (he put a guy in a wheelchair).

Last edited:
He's definitely out there but whatever takes all kinds to make world go around.

Eubank Snr was an absolute monster in his day... But he talked a lot of nonsense.

I was a fan though... Sneaky fighter. Dirty and hell too. Was great to watch though, and always brought good promos.

Eubank has always been barking mad.. He used to drive around his home town Brighton in one of those massive old American type trucks papping his horn and leaning out of the window waving at everyone as if he was royalty.

He also used to dress like some kind of old fashioned aristocrat in tweed suits and waistcoats wearing his trade mark monocle.. He's completely shot it but always been great entertainment value.

TS started a sherdog thread on the topic of YouTube comments.

Double shit sammich.

I was a fan though... Sneaky fighter. Dirty and hell too. Was great to watch though, and always brought good promos.
I'll never forget seeing him in Brighton getting of a big american lorry (semi truck for the north americans) wearing jodpers and brandishing some fucking cane that huggy bear would have been proud of

He said McGreggor would beat Floyd because the "Irish are like Jamaicans" which makes no sense. How does that make him beat Floyd?

Back