MMA fans are skinhead white guys - old quote from Bob Arum

Fuckin Bob Arum even has a Sherdog account!

He also said mma is for homosexuals..... Thats quite offensive, seeing how our womens bw champ amanda nunes, tecia torres, raquel pennington, liz carmouche and jessica andrade are openly gay or bisexual... Shame on you mr arum!
Right. Get the homosexuals out of MMA! But we need to get at the root of the problem:

McGregor fans, and people who own Fight Pass accounts.

Word
wpbq1ejvethlgjibp85a.jpg
Show some respect, he won the world title with a broken freakin neck

I'm too Jewish to be a skinhead, also I look weird bald.

I'm white and you can see some of the skin on my head due to this undercut hairstyle. I wonder if he was talking about me too.

I'm just gonna quote his whole piece since ts is a douche who wants to half-share old shit

"I look at the UFC audience and the boxing audience as being two different audiences entirely. Our audience in boxing is ethnic, Hispanic, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Mexican and the hardcore boxing fan who can't watch, like me, UFC. The UFC are a bunch of skinhead white guys watching people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys. 90-percent of the people in the audience wear tattoos. For me and people like me, it is not something they ever care to see. They watched it, it's horrible, guys rolling around like homosexuals on the ground. I mean it's not a sport that shows great, great talent. The guys who throw punches can't throw a punch to save their ass, when the punches land, the guys have no chins. These guys are not like boxers. There is no way the (UFC 100) pay-per-view generated the kind of numbers they put out. I know what the numbers were -- south of one million. They're not a public company. Who's to check?" - Bob Arum, 2009

I'm just gonna quote his whole piece since ts is a douche who wants to half-share old shit

I know bobby is trolling and not that it really matters....but ive never seen a more diverse array of fans and fighters alike from different ethnic/nationalities (next to soccer) than MMA

"I look at the UFC audience and the boxing audience as being two different audiences entirely. Our audience in boxing is ethnic, Hispanic, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Mexican and the hardcore boxing fan who can't watch, like me, UFC. The UFC are a bunch of skinhead white guys watching people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys. 90-percent of the people in the audience wear tattoos. For me and people like me, it is not something they ever care to see. They watched it, it's horrible, guys rolling around like homosexuals on the ground. I mean it's not a sport that shows great, great talent. The guys who throw punches can't throw a punch to save their ass, when the punches land, the guys have no chins. These guys are not like boxers. There is no way the (UFC 100) pay-per-view generated the kind of numbers they put out. I know what the numbers were -- south of one million. They're not a public company. Who's to check?" - Bob Arum, 2009

I know bobby is trolling and not that it really matters....but ive never seen a more diverse array of fans and fighters alike from different ethnic/nationalities (next to soccer) than MMA

Bob Arum can go and perform an autofellatio if his old ass is flexible enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back