MMA EXPOSED

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
The GOAT- There is no GOAT. There just isnt. Why? Because everyone still argues about it. Whether youre a 40 year old pride neckbeard saying fedor in condescending tones or a curled moustasche manlet, whispering mighty mouse with shrill hipster desperation. And everything in between. There is no clear GOAT. Whoever this mythical demigod is he hasnt yet shown himself. If he has we would almost all (not all) agree on it.

P4P - Quite possibly the most retarded metric on how to gauge who is the best of the current best fighters. We are not living in cotton candy rainbow world where everyone is the same weight. This is as hypothetical as is gets. Stipe is the best heavyweight. Woodley the best welterweight. And so on. Just keep it divisional ffs (We should just make it as most dominant champ if we pine for an extra ranking system).

Steroids - Ah yes steroids. Where almost every sherdog commentator is an expert and have even once tried a GNC product while trying to find the elusive Gainz. Using the term juicing does not apply to all that pop. The implication of the term juicing means injecting steroids into the body to enhance performance. The banned substances on the USADA list are crazy but i get it, they are trying to keep a hard stance to eliminate people getting an unfair advantage. Not all those who are flagged by USADA are 'juicers'. Machida for example.

Add your own.

giphy.gif

All fine and dandy but lets be honest here...Jon Bones Jones!!!

I know his name is echoing in the back of your mind when it comes to greatest ever and I know there's an urge to repress it...it just wont go away. Don't fight it.

The truth will set you free.

All fine and dandy but lets be honest here...Jon Bones Jones!!!

I know his name is echoing in the back of your mind when it comes to greatest ever and I know there's an urge to repress it...it just wont go away. Don't fight it.

The truth will set you free.
Jones could have been had he moved to heavyweight and won the title.

Jones could have been had he moved to heavyweight and won the title.

You cant have your cake and eat it too. The only person who has come close is Floyd Maywheather.

Only criticism stands in his way, not the stats. Thus, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Here's the real hard truth:

Witcher 3 sucks. The combat is just button mashing.

I'm nowhere near 40 and I know it's Fedor because I'm not retarded. It's disputed because it has so many shitty fans.

Fair points. I agree there is no GOAT, at least not yet. But there are divisional GOATs. For example its undeniable DJ is the GOAT flyweight and that GSP is the GOAT welterweight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back