mma casuals fans yet again

Agree but I also dont believe he needs to get 9 or more to overthrow Aldo. His fighting slightly higher level guys than Aldo which is Aldo himself.

That's debatable...but I see what you're saying.

so since im not on the cris cyborg jon jones and conoe band wagons than that makes be a scum bag?
No, I don't support any of those fighters, your threads are just shite, sorry.

Wouldn't call him GOAT FW, but he's the only one on the list to the beat the other two. Holloway and Aldo certainly rank above him in accomplishments at FW.
Too bad neither guy stepped up to challenge themselves at LW.

Wouldn't call him GOAT FW, but he's the only one on the list to the beat the other two. Holloway and Aldo certainly rank above him in accomplishments at FW.
Too bad neither guy stepped up to challenge themselves at LW.

Neither of those guys is retired. One or both could end up moving up. I bet both would move up to rematch McGregor.

Neither of those guys is retired. One or both could end up moving up. I bet both would move up to rematch McGregor.
For Aldo it is already too late. He is way past his prime and moving up to LW is only an avenue to try something new rather than actually make a run for the title.
Max's time is now, but he hasn't been very vocal about it. I'm surprised he didn't call Khabib out in his post fight interview. He is already the dominant champ at FW.
Of course both would love to rematch Conor. Anyone would love to fight Conor. That's a no brainer irrespective of which division Conor is in.

Back