Media MMA Beat is Dead

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
I only made it 10 minutes into the latest episode before I was so annoyed I had to turn it off. A year ago, they all giggled like excited school girls over Conor vs Mayweather. They want to rewrite history and act like they didn't want it, but that's because of how it turned out. Hell, that pipsqueak Danny Segura wanted to see Conor box that Malignaggi dude next. Then today, they acted like they were appalled Khabib said he wanted to fight Mayweather. No one takes it seriously, there was absolutely no reason at all to cover it, and that's all they could talk about. For 10 minutes they bitched, then complained they were even talking about it, but they HAD TO because of some BS excuse I didn't even follow. I've always excused their blatant mediocrity because at least they talked about MMA, but now they barely even do that. It's a rumor talk show staffed by halfwits and a little 25-year-old I can only assume got the job thru some type of nepotism. I thought they could survive Ariel leaving, but the show is now a flaming dumpsterfire. I'm done with it, and I hope you are too. Maybe we can get a better show to replace it if we all quit watching!

I've never heard of this program. It sounds great though.

MMA podcasts, in general, suck mainly because I know more about MMA than the people hosting the podcasts

Wall of text. Fuck all that.

I've never heard of this program. It sounds great though.

Couple of beta's come there except Luke Thomas his awesome and the other guy with the hat his also awesome. I didn't like the one who was fired up and drank to much cafe. I wanted to punch him during the entire talkshow

My favorite part: After 10 straight minutes of acting like they were personally offended that Khabib said he'd box Mayweather, someone asked Chuck and his stupid hat to hide his baldass head, "How do we cover this?" And his dumbass reply, "More of this."
That's right, Chuck! That's what the fans want to hear, you and your fuddydud coworkers bitch and moan for an entire hour. You'd have thought Khabib had placed his dick directly into their corn flakes and took a piss. Sheebus

Wall of text. Fuck all that.
Read something!? In English??? LONGER THAN A SOUNDBITE!?!? On a forum you're already on and a thread you deliberately clicked on!?
I agree, who does TS think you are, a fucking librarian? Who's got time to read sentences in today's age. Sheesh

You wastelanded my thread because you disagree? Very democratic. So how much is the UFC paying you mods to suck their dick anyway?
I'm not trolling, I really want to know. Direct MSG me if you don't want the other cool kids to know

Read something!? In English??? LONGER THAN A SOUNDBITE!?!? On a forum you're already on and a thread you deliberately clicked on!?
I agree, who does TS think you are, a fucking librarian? Who's got time to read sentences in today's age. Sheesh

There's no paragraphs, space shit out, ffs. It looks a mess to the viewer.

There's no paragraphs, space shit out, ffs. It looks a mess to the viewer.
It's one basic thought, bro. If you need help following that, I dunno what to tell you, practice reading or something. If you want, next time I'll just put "This Show Sucks!" just for you so you can keep up ;)

It's one basic thought, bro. If you need help following that, I dunno what to tell you, practice reading or something. If you want, next time I'll just put "This Show Sucks!" just for you so you can keep up ;)

If you don't want to structure your posts properly so it's easier to read and you want to keep posting walls of shite, carry on. But I doubt you'll get many reading through the bullshit.

If you don't want to structure your posts properly so it's easier to read and you want to keep posting walls of shite, carry on. But I doubt you'll get many reading through the bullshit.
Most dudes who don't wanna read it move on. They don't feel the need to leave a little post bitching then argue with the TS like a moron about how you don't like to read. I'm fucking off now, if you want to keep arguing with a wall, go for it limey

You wastelanded my thread because you disagree? Very democratic. So how much is the UFC paying you mods to suck their dick anyway?
I'm not trolling, I really want to know. Direct MSG me if you don't want the other cool kids to know
It's bizarre how and what is dictated to stay in the heavies and what is not. There's a thread about what the best type of bear is in the heavies but other relevant MMA stuff gets put here. I gave up making Heavy threads, suggest you do the same, even if I had info to break Tony Khabib. It's a cool kid's club.

Most dudes who don't wanna read it move on. They don't feel the need to leave a little post bitching then argue with the TS like a moron about how you don't like to read. I'm fucking off now, if you want to keep arguing with a wall, go for it limey

Limey?

{<jordan}

? Pretty decent show for mma standards. Same with new MMA Hour.

Back