mma and cutting

M0ller

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys

I do not compete do to bad knees in both legs, i workout with weight 3 MWF and mma TTS, and i run 3 miles 6 days a week, sunday is off day. I decided to get cut now and live more healthier, i weight 200 lbs and wanna be around 190 lbs cut. SO i have tried to better my diet, and wanna hear you guys opinion on my cut.

Meal 1: Oatmeal, fruit, milk.
Meal 2: Meat, veggies water.
Banana before workout
Meal 3: Meat, veggies water.

keep it simple. your plan looks exactly like that. just try to get high quality food.

bulking/cutting is about calories. watch the scale once a week and adjust your calories accordingly.

Hey guys

I do not compete do to bad knees in both legs, i workout with weight 3 MWF and mma TTS, and i run 3 miles 6 days a week, sunday is off day. I decided to get cut now and live more healthier, i weight 200 lbs and wanna be around 190 lbs cut. SO i have tried to better my diet, and wanna hear you guys opinion on my cut.

Meal 1: Oatmeal, fruit, milk.
Meal 2: Meat, veggies water.
Banana before workout
Meal 3: Meat, veggies water.

That's great and all TS but what is your TDEE and how many calories do you consume per day?

What you eat for each meal is secondary to how many calories you consume. If you haven't worked these out yet, that is where you need to start if you want to lose weight.

If you have bad knees, why are you running 18 miles a week.. ?!

Because as long as you don't squat, your knees won't spontaneously combust despite going heel-first for eighteen miles a week.

Back