MMA After ACL Reconstruction

Hey TS,

You can for sure compete in MMA

I tore both ACLs playing rugby, had surgery on both of them at 21 years old. Began BJJ and Boxing at 22 competed in BJJ that same year winning medals along the way. First Amateur MMA fight at 24, fought at the IMMAF World Championships of Amateur MMA at 28 years old after about 15 or so MMA, Kickboxing and Boxing fights and countless grappling tourneys. Will look to go pro in the next two years.

Rehab religiously bro, I can't stress that enough. Research and ask your physio as to what are the best methods and advice to go into MMA.

Follow your dreams, I sleep good every night knowing that I did.

Good luck

Hey TS,

You can for sure compete in MMA

I tore both ACLs playing rugby, had surgery on both of them at 21 years old. Began BJJ and Boxing at 22 competed in BJJ that same year winning medals along the way. First Amateur MMA fight at 24, fought at the IMMAF World Championships of Amateur MMA at 28 years old after about 15 or so MMA, Kickboxing and Boxing fights and countless grappling tourneys. Will look to go pro in the next two years.

Rehab religiously bro, I can't stress that enough. Research and ask your physio as to what are the best methods and advice to go into MMA.

Follow your dreams, I sleep good every night knowing that I did.

Good luck

RESPECT! WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT BRO! Thanks!!!!

Back