MM fought more skilled fighters than Silva

^No I actually meant to quote the post below. Although I resent the fact that you said MMA is more skilled. Anybody can look more "well rounded" against cans.

Also DJ fighting at 135 was a way bigger size discrepancy then when Anderson fought at 205.

Lol
Yet everyone knocks MM for not fighting great fighters. No one Silva has faced is as skilled all around as guys like Dodson, Benevidez or creepy. Not Dan, Bisping,Lutter, Leites, Okami, Leben, or Maia. Yet these same people Knock MM for not fighting great fighters.

Dan Henderson is a more dangerous fighter than all those guys at 125 with just a right hand.

Well rounded means less when you can't finish unless you're the best in the world.

DJ and GSP are overrated frauds.

Anderson and Aldo are GOATs.

BS. Cormier and Forrest had a bigger size advantage than anyone MM faced. I know you think Anderson is huge but lower body actually matters when it comes to suitable weight classes.

The size difference between DJ/Elliot @ 125 was bigger than Anderson/Forrest. There's really no way you can argue Anderson was dealing with a bigger size discrepancy. DJ made a career out of being small.

DJ Sizeb.jpg
Anderson Size.jpg

The size difference between DJ/Elliot @ 125 was bigger than Anderson/Forrest. There's really no way you can argue Anderson was dealing with a bigger size discrepancy. DJ made a career out of being small.

View attachment 288267
View attachment 288269

Nice collage as a homework assignment but you just proved my exact point. Literally to a tee.

Everybody who does this against Silva conveniently crops out/nitpicks photos that do not show his lower body, which is an extremely important component in an athlete's size and strength.

Even after I mentioned this exact thing in the post you quoted you were still stupid enough to pick photos that conveniently don't compare their legs and only show the upperbody. Congratz dummy.

Everybody who does this against Silva conveniently crops out/nitpicks photos that do not show his lower body, which is an extremely important component in an athlete's size and strength.
You're going to have to find whatever you want to find. I'm aware the opponents Anderson fought at Light Heavyweight were thicker then him and overall bigger (clearly), but DJ often gave up significant height, along with reach, and thickness. The totality of it was more significant imo.

Last edited:
Prime Silva and Today's DJ are 5-10 years apart from each other so of course, the fighters DJ fights should be more evolved than the ones Silva fought.

Regardless, Silva went up in weight to beat top 5 Griffin.

DJ's too much of a pussy to fight someone in his own weight class.

The whole evolved thing is a stupid thing to say.
Do you really think Dan Henderson wouldn't embarrass 90% of the middleweights today and the light heavyweights.
Jesus he could probably do it now today to a lot of the guys.

Yet everyone knocks MM for not fighting great fighters. No one Silva has faced is as skilled all around as guys like Dodson, Benevidez or creepy. Not Dan, Bisping,Lutter, Leites, Okami, Leben, or Maia. Yet these same people Knock MM for not fighting great fighters.

Lay off the whippets

Prime Silva and Today's DJ are 5-10 years apart from each other so of course, the fighters DJ fights should be more evolved than the ones Silva fought.

Regardless, Silva went up in weight to beat top 5 Griffin.

DJ's too much of a pussy to fight someone in his own weight class.
It’s Saturday don’t you have videos of washed up Fraudor to crank to?

SecondFemaleIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

The whole evolved thing is a stupid thing to say.
Do you really think Dan Henderson wouldn't embarrass 90% of the middleweights today and the light heavyweights.
Jesus he could probably do it now today to a lot of the guys.

Prime Hendo probably KOs Rockhold & Bisping but gets fucked up by Romero, Whittaker, Jacare, Tim Kennedy and Gastelum but you also have to remember that prime Hendo is juiced Hendo.

Prime Hendo probably KOs Rockhold & Bisping but gets fucked up by Romero, Whittaker, Jacare, Tim Kennedy and Gastelum but you also have to remember that prime Hendo is juiced Hendo.
Did he ever fail a drug test. The answer is no. He did nothing but play by the rules that will made by the Association of boxing commissions. Not to mention the only guy who abused trt was Vitor Belfort.... Because Frank Mir and Nate Marquardt set the world on fire huh? I guess you could say Chael but he admitted the drug tests did not detect half the stuff he was on.
And Dan probably would have embarrassed Kennedy..... I respect the man but come on his best win is Bisping and one that was injured. Jacare doesn't exactly have the best chin.. not to mention he doesn't have the wrestling ability to get Dan down and Romero is not known for doing anything in the first round and that's the undeniable fact and that's when Dan is at his best. Bobby Knuckles is probably the toughest fight for him. And it's a very bad matchup for him.
Dynamic Strikers have always giving Dan problems and that kid is the definition of it. Chris Weidman is also a very bad matchup for dan as well. Although Weidman will find a way to get knocked out....
Because he seems to do that now.

Did he ever fail a drug test. The answer is no. He did nothing but play by the rules that will made by the Association of boxing commissions. Not to mention the only guy who abused trt was Vitor Belfort.... Because Frank Mir and Nate Marquardt set the world on fire huh? I guess you could say Chael but he admitted the drug tests did not detect half the stuff he was on.

wtf are you talking about?

Vitor wasn't the only guy that abused TRT, he was the only guy that got caught abusing TRT because he was the first person on it to get randomly drug-tested.

If Hendo got randomly drug tested during the TRT era he probably would have got flagged for insane T:E levels as well.

Hendo had a legal prescription to dope for 1/3rd of his MMA career in the US.

God knows what he did in Japan.

Stop trying to sugarcoat it.

wtf are you talking about?

Vitor wasn't the only guy that abused TRT, he was the only guy that got caught abusing TRT because he was the first person on it to get randomly drug-tested.

If Hendo got randomly drug tested during the TRT era he probably would have got flagged for insane T:E levels as well.

Hendo had a legal prescription to dope for 1/3rd of his MMA career in the US.

God knows what he did in Japan.

Stop trying to sugarcoat it.

He did get tested when he was on trt. And Nevada was doing random drug testing at the time too. He never got flagged for any Oddities. Actually he was quite a bit under the testosterone Epi testosterone ratio that was acceptable.

And as for what he could have done in Japan that's completely irrelevant but if you want to go there he was one of the two guys that looked God damn natural in pride.
I mean Jesus if you want to bring that up look at your own using name.
Actually it makes sense now you're still mad dan knocked his ass out. Don't feel bad on that I lossed money as well.

Back