MM fought more skilled fighters than Silva

Benavidez definitely has way less holes and is much harder to beat then Vitor.
In 29 fights only Cruz and DJ have figured it out.

Vitor was 19-9 when Anderson beat him (67% win ratio).

Not a fair comparison. I don't think you remember the terror TRT Vitor put into the rest of the division. Finished Rumble, Bisping, Rockhold and Hendo. Hell of a win for Silva, particularly in the way he did it.

MM is more skilled than Anderson. Has no losses to cans.

Fights fighters generally bigger than him.

Isn't a PED cheat

Hendo > Joe B 1x
Belfort > Joe B 1x
Maia > Borg
Lutter > Elliot
Griffin > Cejudo
Marquadt > Moraga
Sonnen 2x > McCall
Franklin 2x = Dodson 2x
Leites = Reis
Okami = Horiguchi
Cote = Cariaso
Irvin = Bagautinov
Horn = Torres

Spider > DJ
<{silvanormal}>

MM is more skilled than Anderson. Has no losses to cans.

Fights fighters generally bigger than him.

Isn't a PED cheat
1 - No, he isn't more skilled, his striking game is average.

2 - Everyone lose at some point, DJ lost to Pickett who never was a top level fighter outside England regional scene.

3 - Anderson fought bigger guys like Griffin and Bonnar too, also it doesn't say much.

4 - Neither is Anderson, always was clean besides ONE fight.

Hendo > Joe B 1x
Belfort > Joe B 1x
Maia > Borg
Lutter > Elliot
Griffin > Cejudo
Marquadt > Moraga
Sonnen 2x > McCall
Franklin 2x = Dodson 2x
Leites = Reis
Okami = Horiguchi
Cote = Cariaso
Irvin = Bagautinov
Horn = Torres

Spider > DJ
<{silvanormal}>

Why didnt you just say

Lutter>Joe B 1x
Marquardt>McCall
Irvin>McCall
Dan>Reis
Horn>Dodson
Franklin>Elliot
Leites>Cejudo
Okami>Moraga

and so on. You really didnt need to think it through if you were going to be as bias as you are.

Prime Silva and Today's DJ are 5-10 years apart from each other so of course, the fighters DJ fights should be more evolved than the ones Silva fought.

Regardless, Silva went up in weight to beat top 5 Griffin.

DJ's too much of a pussy to fight someone in his own weight class.
I agree with much of your post but DJ is NOT a wimp. DJ went 14-2 at BW fighting guys ways bigger then him.

Why didnt you just say

Lutter>Joe B 1x
Marquardt>McCall
Irvin>McCall
Dan>Reis
Horn>Dodson
Franklin>Elliot
Leites>Cejudo
Okami>Moraga

and so on. You really didnt need to think it through if you were going to be as bias as you are.
How i was bias? I compared similar fighters and made fair comparisons imo.

1 - No, he isn't more skilled, his striking game is average.

2 - Everyone lose at some point, DJ lost to Pickett who never was a top level fighter outside England regional scene.

3 - Anderson fought bigger guys like Griffin and Bonnar too, also it doesn't say much.

4 - Neither is Anderson, always was clean besides ONE fight.

1. He is more skilled. The difference between MM's striking and Anderson's wrestling is massive. Anderson's wrestling is garbage

2. Everyone loses at some point, not to cans. Anderson lost (got finished) to a guy who had a losing record 4-7. He got flying heel hooked by Chonan.

3. Anderson was never outsized Iike the way MM was against Cruz. Even now MM is generally the smaller fighter despite moving down.

4. "If you get caught using steroids it means you have been using for a long time" - Anderson. By the way, Anderson is a PED cheat regardless if it's just one fight

Not trolling. I do feel that MM has fought better fighters than Silva.
Lol if you really think that you don't know shit about MMA at all

1. He is more skilled. The difference between MM's striking and Anderson's wrestling is massive. Anderson's wrestling is garbage

2. Everyone loses at some point, not to cans. Anderson lost (got finished) to a guy who had a losing record 4-7. He got flying heel hooked by Chonan.

3. Anderson was never outsized Iike the way MM was against Cruz. Even now MM is generally the smaller fighter despite moving down.

4. "If you get caught using steroids it means you have been using for a long time" - Anderson. By the way, Anderson is a PED cheat regardless if it's just one fight
1. Anderson striking is much better just as DJ's wrestling is superior, skills wise they're at a equal spot if anything.

2. Anderson wasn't that good back then, specially with his defensive BJJ, his prime came at UFC. How does for example Jacare first fight (which he lost) really say anything about his career? It's dumb asf. Anderson is known as the fighter he was at UFC, not at PRIDE, he wasn't that big at JPN at all.

3. I never said he was, i said he fought bigger men, i won't disagree about that but i don't think this is a fair reason to rank someone higher, he is greater than Spider because he was more outsized? No sense at all.

4. Injury recover.

Not a fair comparison. I don't think you remember the terror TRT Vitor put into the rest of the division. Finished Rumble, Bisping, Rockhold and Hendo. Hell of a win for Silva, particularly in the way he did it.
Vitor wasin't on TRT during the Anderson bout. Anderson bout was the one when he returned after a 1.5 year absence. You could see his body transform soon after.

Vitor said so himself.
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...n-tentaram-tudo-para-me-tirar-e-liquidei.html

Now comes the controversial issue of TRT. The same questions have been made to you, and some things have not yet been revealed. When did the treatment start exactly?

It was after the fight against Anderson. I had to make a series of tests, and that was when it was detected (that I had low levels). It was when they started to develop a solution. "It is difficult not only for your physical performance." For those who do not know, several Hollywood stars do. They get to an age where they do not produce the right hormone and make for a more active life. This improves the person, the skin improves, so ... Today there is a science behind it. It is a deficiency that your body has, and treatment offers you the chance to have a better quality of life. Just as today there are treatments for bipolar disorder, diabetes, to childhood diabetes. It is not a disease, it is a disability. I do everything cool, do not hide from anyone. But I think it is not superior to wheelsets kicks and knockouts I have done. The TRT does not teach anyone to do what I did. I think the focus has to be this.

As did Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission
http://nagradedomma.blogosfera.uol....liberacao-de-uso-de-trt-de-belfort-no-brasil/
Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission, said Vitor Belfort did not use TRT in the fight against Anderson at UFC 126. More than that, I had attached the medical questionnaire Brazilian for this fight, stating that he was not using any medication.trt1.jpg

Doesn't matter if he was on TRT or no, Vitor of 2006-2011 is a much better fighter than 90% of the names at DJ's record.

Vitor wasin't on TRT during the Anderson bout. Anderson bout was the one when he returned after a 1.5 year absence. You could see his body transform soon after.

Vitor said so himself.
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...n-tentaram-tudo-para-me-tirar-e-liquidei.html

Now comes the controversial issue of TRT. The same questions have been made to you, and some things have not yet been revealed. When did the treatment start exactly?

It was after the fight against Anderson. I had to make a series of tests, and that was when it was detected (that I had low levels). It was when they started to develop a solution. "It is difficult not only for your physical performance." For those who do not know, several Hollywood stars do. They get to an age where they do not produce the right hormone and make for a more active life. This improves the person, the skin improves, so ... Today there is a science behind it. It is a deficiency that your body has, and treatment offers you the chance to have a better quality of life. Just as today there are treatments for bipolar disorder, diabetes, to childhood diabetes. It is not a disease, it is a disability. I do everything cool, do not hide from anyone. But I think it is not superior to wheelsets kicks and knockouts I have done. The TRT does not teach anyone to do what I did. I think the focus has to be this.

As did Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission
http://nagradedomma.blogosfera.uol....liberacao-de-uso-de-trt-de-belfort-no-brasil/
Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission, said Vitor Belfort did not use TRT in the fight against Anderson at UFC 126. More than that, I had attached the medical questionnaire Brazilian for this fight, stating that he was not using any medication.View attachment 287233

Fair enough, I admit defeat.

Joe B>Vitor

Yet everyone knocks MM for not fighting great fighters. No one Silva has faced is as skilled all around as guys like Dodson, Benevidez or creepy. Not Dan, Bisping,Lutter, Leites, Okami, Leben, or Maia. Yet these same people Knock MM for not fighting great fighters.

One win over a guy like Rich Franklin is better than MM's entire resume. Thanks for the laugh mate.

How i was bias? I compared similar fighters and made fair comparisons imo.

How about the fact you had 14 skills to skills matchups and you had Silva's opponents winning. You should have made it easier on yourself is all I am saying. And its funny you think MMA has not evolve in the last 5-10 years to think almost everyone DJ has fought as been a can. Silva has fought 1 dimensional fighters yet DJ is the one that fights less skilled opponent. Sure buddy.

List of 1 dimensional fighters
Lutter
Leites
Maia
Okami
Leben
his japanese opponents

You can even throw Vitor and his lack of TDD in there cause as we all know he does not use his BJJ.

Yet everyone knocks MM for not fighting great fighters. No one Silva has faced is as skilled all around as guys like Dodson, Benevidez or creepy. Not Dan, Bisping,Lutter, Leites, Okami, Leben, or Maia. Yet these same people Knock MM for not fighting great fighters.

Rich Franklin is a Maths teacher who had no training,no good wins and learned to fight from videos.He's considered to be a top win for Silva lol.

I wish people were more secure in their beliefs. What does it matter if others don't agree with whether MM is goat or not, fought better competition than this guy or that guy. You're not gonna convince people that dont agree with you anyway.

Doesn't matter if he was on TRT or no, Vitor of 2006-2011 is a much better fighter than 90% of the names at DJ's record.

Vitor is a better fighter than 90% of the names on Anderson's record. Only 3 better are Hendo, Cormier, and Weidman.

One win over a guy like Rich Franklin is better than MM's entire resume. Thanks for the laugh mate.

Yeah a win over a math teacher who learned MMA through youtube videos is better than a win over Dodson, Benevidez or McCall. GTFOH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back