MLB Season V4.0: And Then There Were Four

Who's taking it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously? the announcers are gonna felate the Red Sox batting even when the dodgers are up?
These cans hate the dodgers. They did the same for the brewers.

seriously? the announcers are gonna felate the Red Sox batting even when the dodgers are up?

Buck is a St. Louis fan, of course he is going to hate the Dodgers.

At the very least Sales’ pitch count is getting up there. Wouldn’t mind seeing the Sox bullpen early.

Sale continuing to look like a mediocre pitcher this post-season.

Sale continuing to look like a mediocre pitcher this post-season.
He's like 150lbs. His body just can't take being a fireballer

If he was a rational guy I'd say severely limit his innings, but he'd lose his shit if they even spoke of it

The Dodgers' defense looks drunk. They can't track the ball in the air or on the ground.

Both pitchers look pretty shitty.. lol at price vs ryu tomorrow.

Few players in the league more beautiful to watch than Kershaw when he's on. That inning was sick

Tired of seeing these two dodger hater announcers do games. Bring Joe Davis pls

FOX is fucking terrible. International broadcast is much better.

Not sure if Joe Buck is the PBP guy for FOX this year, but he's the most unlikeable douche ever

Few players in the league more beautiful to watch than Kershaw when he's on. That inning was sick
He needs to use his curve more and that inning he used it. Not sure why he relies on his slider and fastball so much when he doesn’t throw hard anymore. When he’s used his curve he’s been good.

He's gotta be injured. This whole 100% or I wouldn't be on the mound is BS. He's hurt.

He seemed to be hitting his spots, but didn't agree with the ump's strike zone. So I don't think you can blame it on injuries, just bad pitch selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back