MLB Season V4.0: And Then There Were Four

Who's taking it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgers pitching is going have to carry them in this series. I'm so much less confident with this year's Dodgers team than last year's squad. But this is baseball anything can happen.

Sox had the best offense in baseball all year and a lot of those guys haven’t even gotten it going yet. Benintendi, Betts and JD are all due. Really just feels like the Sox year, felt the same way to a lesser extent in 13’.

Sox in 5.

I really want to keep sending this to Max Kellerman for all the shit he talked last offseason:

Dodgers LH hitters are going to match up really well with Boston's bullpen. Should have a big series.

Roberts is a moron starting Ryu at Boston. Save him for a home start.

Fans in Boston would have gave him a standing ovation when he pitched if they would have won game 7.

Dodgers LH hitters are going to match up really well with Boston's bullpen. Should have a big series.

Secret weapon Pomercanz locked and loaded. NL hitters can’t touch the guy.

tbh the fanbases clashing off the field will be more interesting than the series itself

I am rooting for the Dodgers to win.

The Dodgers haven't won it all in a long time. That's my reasoning.
Fuck the Dodgers just so I can see Foster meltdown.

And fuck the Dodgers for eliminating these guys too who when the Mariners were out of the race in June I was hoping would make it all the way cause they're a small market team:

Oh yeah, and fuck Machado.

Fuck the Dodgers just so I can see Foster meltdown.

And fuck the Dodgers for eliminating these guys too who when the Mariners were out of the race in June I was hoping would make it all the way cause they're a small market team:

Oh yeah, and fuck Machado.

The Sox won 17 more games then the Dodgers this year I don’t think Foster would count the World Series if they did end up winning.

lmao @ mariner fans
All my friends in April and May:
"WE LOOK GOOD, WE HAVE A CHANCE"

Me:
"They'll topple in June and be irrelevant by July"

"Wanna bet?"
"Sure, bottle of scotch"

I have now 3 unopen bottles of scotch.

The Sox won 17 more games then the Dodgers this year I don’t think Foster would count the World Series if they did end up winning.
It's Foster though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back