MLB Season V4.0: And Then There Were Four

Who's taking it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t think the dodgers will win this, they look like a mess right now. You have thugchado not hustling down the line, candal brushing off questions about passed balls and Hernandez talking shit on their own fans. Probably why they can’t score on cans like Miley and Chacin.
So they won’t win because of not husting on one play and Hernandez talking shit. Lmao. Great insight from a cangel fan.

Ghoulish Chacin won a fuckin game in the yoffs lmfao
When the umps give you strike calls that are off the plate it makes it easier since hitters have to expand their zones. Dodgers usually walk a ton but haven’t in this series so far.

So they won’t win because of not husting on one play and Hernandez talking shit. Lmao. Great insight from a cangel fan.

Point being they aren’t playing like they’re in the nlcs. Looks like they’re still cruising.

Flipping Muncy and Turner in the lineup was a bad mistake yesterday. Not sure what the reasoning was behind that.

Taylor needs to play everyday. Him Turner and machado are the only ones hitting so far in this series.

For real I hate Sonny Gray but I'd rather have him than fucking Chacin how did he go 5 1/3 scoreless?

Lmao JhoulACE absolutely shits on that loser

Honestly though outside of his first couple starts he’s been rock solid all season, even better then that in the second half. Gave up 1 run in the 163rd game and 0 in both his playoff starts too

I was initially skeptical when he was signed because he was solid for the Padres but his away splits were horrible, but he’s done a nice job

Stearns 4d chess
Dpl8BO-W0AAl3nw

Chacin is a can.. hell go back to being trash next year probably. But at least the brewers got this season out of him.

Looks like dodger fans got their wish, Barnes is starting today.

Barnes has been sucking too but at least he can catch the ball.

That being said Arcia looking like Babe Ruth over the last 2 weeks is fucking hilarious

He’s been hitting better lately the last month but the guy literally swings at everything lmao. He got sent down earlier in the season because his plate discipline was so obnoxious

Dodgers batters need to be smarter. Sometimes they should try to advance runners instead of trying to hit homeruns and end up striking out.

Move to somewhere like Nebraska and go back to their roots of being a minor league team which they basically have been the past 60 years anyways.

Dodgers are done if they keep swinging for the fences. Just get base hits assholes. Change approach with 2 strikes and runners on with less then 2 outs.

I really don’t think the dodgers will win this, they look like a mess right now. You have thugchado not hustling down the line, candal brushing off questions about passed balls and Hernandez talking shit on their own fans. Probably why they can’t score on cans like Miley and Chacin.

What did Hernandez say?

As far as the poll, it's hard to make a prediction so I just went with the preferred outcome.

Astros-Brewers, Brewers win. Corona is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back