MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer on this, but Kluber is such a breath of fresh air with his pitching style. He's Greg Maddux 2.0

Dodgers now have a 2.5 game lead after the sweep of the Rockies. They’ve finally turned it on. Buehler was awesome outside of the first inning today. He’s going to be a stud.

Dodgers now have a 2.5 game lead after the sweep of the Rockies. They’ve finally turned it on. Buehler was awesome outside of the first inning today. He’s going to be a stud.

Only 9 games left and the next 3 are at home against the Padres. Hopefully they can take some momentum into the postseason. Cubs look like they're headed in the wrong direction and no one else in the NL really scares me.

lmao @ the cangels losing 21-2 today

Mookie probably has the MVP on lock now. Fuckin Trout out there casually having one of the best offensive seasons in 15-20 years and will miss out again lmao. At least to a deserving guy I guess

I can't until Trout leaves the Angels and comes across town to the Dodgers.

Addison Russell is garbage (.657 OPS) and beats his wife. If I’m Theo and Jed, I whack him.

Postseason ball in Atlanta again. Feels good, man.

Addison Russell is garbage (.657 OPS) and beats his wife. If I’m Theo and Jed, I whack him.
It was an easy decision to save face... put a guy who's hardly playing and when he does, plays like shit on leave.

Rest assured, if it was Baez or Rizzo, they's still be in the lineup saying something to effect of "we'll wait for more facts to come out"

BoCvFyQhfYD
Did they mention Tyler O'Neil in the Mitchell Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back