MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like letting Shohei Ohtani pitch again this season in a game that didn't matter was a mistake.

Padres new catching prospect from Cleveland, Mejia, debuted today and hit homers in his first two at bats. Watch out

Kopech absolutely shit the bed the other night so that puts a damper on the hype train. Part of me feels he'll have games like that more often than not since he's not going to work deep into games anyway.

Ohtani is a generational type talent. Sucks he might not be able to stay healthy

probably too many innings too young in japan, seems to be a common thing.

Kopech absolutely shit the bed the other night so that puts a damper on the hype train. Part of me feels he'll have games like that more often than not since he's not going to work deep into games anyway.

Probably was wearing himself out with trying to manage pitching and Klan meetings

Kopech needs Tommy John, just what the sox rebuild needs. Explains his bad start too.

Padres new catching prospect from Cleveland, Mejia, debuted today and hit homers in his first two at bats. Watch out
That was a great trade giving up Hand for him

I love that the Rays are winning playing small ball. Nice change of pace from the grip and rip league.

Kopech needs Tommy John, just what the sox rebuild needs. Explains his bad start too.
Jesus, I missed that. It's sad that you expect a guy who throws over 100 mph to have to get it.

Probably was wearing himself out with trying to manage pitching and Klan meetings
Assistant manager Josh Hader can take over I'm sure.

This is embarrassing, that ump should be fined.

Glad you're still able to watch some meaningful September baseball here in SoCal.

Should be glad the dodgers don’t play in the al west where they’d be in 4th place lmao

Should be glad the dodgers don’t play in the al west where they’d be in 4th place lmao

Lmao. If the Angels were in literally any other division in baseball, they'd still be horseshit.

Lmao. If the Angels were in literally any other division in baseball, they'd still be horseshit.

I’m not denying the angels being bad, but don’t try and act all high and mighty when the dodgers “meaningful baseball” when a big part of that is thanks to their competition.

I’m not denying the angels being bad, but don’t try and act all high and mighty when the dodgers “meaningful baseball” when a big part of that is thanks to their competition.
NL west had 3 teams in the playoffs and will probably have two this year as well. But it’s a shit division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back