MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez seems like such a headcase. It might be tough, but I think the Cubs could probably pawn him to the Braves for the right price to rid themselves of him.
I'd be pissed if the Cubs traded Baez. No need to trade him, he's been their best hitter so far this year.

What's the deal with this big push trying make Trout the "Face of Baseball"? Is it really necessary?

I read an article out of Boston today saying that they should make Mookie Betts the face of baseball instead of Trout. Sure, he already is in Boston.

There doesn't need to be a face of baseball. People will only care about their teams and players. What does it matter how popular Trout or Betts are to me? As far as I'm concerned the faces of baseball are Bryant, Rizzo, Baez, etc.

I'd be pissed if the Cubs traded Baez. No need to trade him, he's been their best hitter so far this year.

He's trolling y'all lol.

What's the deal with this big push trying make Trout the "Face of Baseball"? Is it really necessary?

I read an article out of Boston today saying that they should make Mookie Betts the face of baseball instead of Trout. Sure, he already is in Boston.

There doesn't need to be a face of baseball. People will only care about their teams and players. What does it matter how popular Trout or Betts are to me? As far as I'm concerned the faces of baseball are Bryant, Rizzo, Baez, etc.

The face of baseball is GOATolo

Thor contracts a disease that is extremely rare in adults and winds up on 60-day dl, Mets gonna Met

Lol. That’s the most Mets thing ever.

Mets need this man.

major-league-pic-3.jpg

Probably because he's one of the greatest players to ever walk on a field, pretty likeable, not ugly, and yet still relatively unknown as far as GOAT candidates go. He's a walking example of how badly baseball fucked up when it came to marketing the sport

Probably because he's one of the greatest players to ever walk on a field, pretty likeable, not ugly, and yet still relatively unknown as far as GOAT candidates go. He's a walking example of how badly baseball fucked up when it came to marketing the sport
Guess we'll have to settle for Bryce as the "face"

@Sara

Thor contracts a disease that is extremely rare in adults and winds up on 60-day dl, Mets gonna Met
I was just reading that this is something that pretty much only kids get. Wtf.

Ron Acuna not fucking around these days

Good thing I picked these up not that long ago

37685206_10160754718880217_6800983183098642432_o.jpg

fucking east coast weather
mets/yanks rained out
lol, we don't see rain here until october

Is there an actual market for cards still?!
Yes, typically if you have money. Kids can't really afford them nowadays unless their parents collect.

There's actually more money in them no than there ever has been because of all of autographed and game used apparel cards.

I sold a bunch of Trout Bowman chrome autos for $100 a piece (I paid maybe $50 each for them) during his rookie year. Wish I hadn't because they regularly sell for $1,000 now.

I like to buy prospect autos cause that's where the real money is.

There's a huge market overseas too. I sold a Yu Darvish auto for $500 to someone in Tokyo during his rookie season.

Check out this Ohtani that sold a little while back. $10,200, not bad

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Bowman-Chrome-Orange-Refractor-Shohei-Ohtani-ROOKIE-AUTO-25-BGS-9-5-PWCC-/142858137698?hash=item2143023062:g:JtQAAOSw7P5bQQOL&LH_Auction=1&_nkw=ohtani+chrome+auto&_sacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&nma=true&si=Zuk9NZUbyVh0JgFUSbWMenl%2BGZ4%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited:
wish I still had my card collection from my youth.
mantle, maris, berra, kaline, swoboda, etc.

Noah can't stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back