MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astros are taking a beating. Was reading today that Springs hand is in a cast right now and isn't sure when he's going to swing a bat again. But supposedly Correa is coming back in a couple days.

EDIT Nvmnd, Correa is back today.

..and Acuna just hit another home run.

Astros are taking a beating. Was reading today that Springs hand is in a cast right now and isn't sure when he's going to swing a bat again. But supposedly Correa is coming back in a couple days.

EDIT Nvmnd, Correa is back today.

..and Acuna just hit another home run.

Springer (thumb) has resumed hitting and remains on target to return at the end of next week, Jake Kaplan of The Athletic Houston reports.

Springer will be eligible to return Friday in Oakland and appears likely to do so. The Astros will ramp up his work in the cage Monday and Tuesday and, provided his thumb responds positively, will activate him after the minimum 10 days.

Roberts is a fucking moron.

Fire him.

Big shocker here.... But Acuna just hit another HR

Sox keep Sale on a pitch count today..... 5 IP, 1 Hit, 0 BB, 12 Ks

Orioles are flirting with the dubious record of finishing the most games back.

Yea, AGon, a guy with one 40 hr season before joining the sox, was bound to drop 50. I totally agree

Why are you guys getting on the experts as if their prediction is totally wrong? He probably will hit 50.

Lol @ the gNats. 2 horse race in the NL East.

I like how Bote has been coming through when he gets playing time

Also nothing like beaning 2 batters and then giving up a grand slam

Made it on tv when they unveiled Barrys number on the stadium wall
Wish I knew the camera was on me so I coulda threw up my gang signs

39095613_1991386427579934_5872140902692028416_n.jpg

Ronald Acuña is basically a cheat code at this point.

3 leadoff bombs in 2 days by Acuña da gawd.

3 leadoff bombs in 2 days by Acuña da gawd.
I was just reading that Acuna is the youngest player in the live ball era (since 1920) to homer if four consecutive games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back