MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozko

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Eat shit and live Tards fans

How the hell do the Cubs still not have a bullpen that is worth a shit?

one run game in the fifth, what a great time to get ejected.

Baez seems like such a headcase. It might be tough, but I think the Cubs could probably pawn him to the Braves for the right price to rid themselves of him.

I hope the Mets keep their starters.

DeGrom and "Thor" could help them contend in the future.

Baez seems like such a headcase. It might be tough, but I think the Cubs could probably pawn him to the Braves for the right price to rid themselves of him.
His bat is starting to catch up to the glove and there is not a reason to get rid of him.

His bat is starting to catch up to the glove and there is not a reason to get rid of him.
I don’t know, man. I’m sure AA wouldn’t mind rolling the dice on him. Probably can get Kris Bryant and his hideous haircut thrown in to get Dansbae and a bag of seeds.

Get robot umps already
Fucking seriously. I'm sick of watching a legit sport in 2018 where some retard can't keep a strike zone straight. Literally changing games with their incompetence. They're not good enough and should've been replaced years ago like Uber replace archaic taxis

Fuckin Judge is supposed to be the new face of the sport yet these morons can't figure his huge ass out, so he gets called strikes below his goddamn ankles because the guy in charge is garbage. Yeah, great, you :eek::eek::eek:s are tremendous at your jobs. Totally. Fuck off

Replace em with robots and everyone will be better for it

Last edited:
Fucking seriously. I'm sick of watching a legit sport in 2018 where some retard can't keep a strike zone straight. Literally changing games with their incompetence. They're not good enough and should've been replaced years ago like Uber replace archaic taxis

Fuckin Judge is supposed to be the new face of the sport yet these morons can't figure his huge ass out, so he gets called strikes below his goddamn ankles because the guy in charge is garbage. Yeah, great, you :eek::eek::eek:s are tremendous at your jobs. Totally. Fuck off

They still haven't adjusted to Goatuve and he's one of the best hitters in the game. For some reason Springs gets hosed too and the dude never even complains

As a Mariners fan, I'd like to officially say that it's been a good run this year. As we've said for the last 17 years, next year will be ours!

Seems like they have been extra bad this year. Typically they would at least be consistent with a zone, so give both pitchers the same corners, etc. But lately it's like a fucking guessing game on what is going to be a strike and what isn't batter to batter. Bumgarner walks 4 in a inning (he was legit wild and had no control), but he got squeezed on a few corners strikes that actually went over the plate. Later in the game the Ump is calling everything 4 inches off the plate. Basically, GFY ump

Damn I went on quite the drunken rant last night

Meh whatever it's all true

Seems sorta sad that they are asking for fans to pay for this? Lol..

That's embarassing as hell. That franch just hit a new low which I didn't think was possible

Not surprised considering Milwaukee is a racist city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back