MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Not everyone tweets stupid shit and if done right can make you more money.
I suppose it's these people who are teenagers at the time, like Josh Allen, who end up getting fucked later because of their past posts. At a minimum, at least at the onset of becoming a prominent figure in society, you should be pretty aware of the dumb shit you've posted on there and delete it or the whole account. Problem is, even if you do, chances are someone saved it somewhere.

Hader has to undergo sensitivity training, pretty absurd when you consider he was a high schooler at the time, at least he wasn't fined or suspended.

Hader has to undergo sensitivity training, pretty absurd when you consider he was a high schooler at the time, at least he wasn't fined or suspended.
Fortunate timing so that it won't really hurt him financially. A little training is nothing.

Baltimore and their fucked up physicals lol. Never fails. Probably just trying to get more out of the Dodgers.

eat shit baltimore. take the deal or move on.

Part of his sensitivity training should be glory hole with BBC

local insiders are telling me that a major sticking point in the Machado trade is Machado wanting to keep that whack haircut

Baltimore medicals are always fun. Glad they figured it out. Manny in the playoffs should be fun.

Baltimore medicals are always fun. Glad they figured it out. Manny in the playoffs should be fun.

Orioles are ridiculous. I said the same thing.

Where have you been dude? Been a while

Damn. Dodgers going all in on a rental.

I think when all is said and done, he's signing with the Yankees, but it's worth it for the Dodgers since they have the money and could convince him

As long as they did not send Ruiz, May, Lux, Verdugo then I am ok with it. Diaz is enough for rental with lower guys added

that should take care of the rest of the NL. but they need pitching to compete with the top AL guys.

they've all got high powered offenses as well.

Thugchado is a good pick up for the Dodgers, even if they don't re sign him. Still would see them beating the Yanks, Sox or Stros though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back