MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machado to Philly LOOMS

nooooooo_elf.gif

Apparently it's either them and the Dodgers. Philly's willing to deal a top pitching prospect, and the Dodgers a top OF prospect. I'd expect that to grease the wheels for either team

Yankees aren't interested in shipping out pitching prospects, and for good reason

The amount of Red Sox fans who said "we didn't want him anyway" on social media after Machado said he didn't want to go to Boston was hilarious to me.

Apparently it's either them and the Dodgers. Philly's willing to deal a top pitching prospect, and the Dodgers a top OF prospect. I'd expect that to grease the wheels for either team

Yankees aren't interested in shipping out pitching prospects, and for good reason
Top OF Prospect? So they want Verdugo? If that's the case I'd do it. Dodgers have a ton of outfielders currently and could use Machado.

The amount of Red Sox fans who said "we didn't want him anyway" on social media after Machado said he didn't want to go to Boston was hilarious to me.

They’re not wrong, they have the number 1 offense in the league by a decent margin. No point in shipping out any potential young talent.

Orioles probably leaking info and saying that the dodgers are the favorite since they probably want more from the Phillies. I kind of doubt the dodgers will get him even though they could use them. They need relievers more.

They’re not wrong, they have the number 1 offense in the league by a decent margin. No point in shipping out any potential young talent.
Yeah this. In most cases I'd LOL at that statement, but, with Xander and Devers at 3B and SS, they're kinda set. I'd be more interested in pitching if I were them

I'm surprised Cleveland hasn't gone hard for RP yet. Their bullpen is an atrocity

I'm surprised Cleveland hasn't gone hard for RP yet. Their bullpen is an atrocity
Britton or Nate Jones are probably both going to be dealt by the deadline and if I was Cleveland I'd go after both. Allen and Miller both burned out in their world series run and they need the help badly.

I first heard about it yesterday, but they were just talking about it again on Rich Eisen's show. This talk about eliminating the defensive shift. It's all about "Allowing more hits/runners and make the game less boring"....fuck you.

Speaking of baseball pitching prospects, who has the best ones? What makes a good baseball pitching prospect?

Anybody who wants to eliminate the shift can go fuck themselves

Britton or Nate Jones are probably both going to be dealt by the deadline and if I was Cleveland I'd go after both. Allen and Miller both burned out in their world series run and they need the help badly.
Yep I like Jones as well

Thugchado appears LA bound. Guess Mike GOAT to the Braves is the next domino to fall.

all star game on right now trout bless hallowed be thy name,amen. harper was also good in the homerun derby.
mlbf_260137783_th_45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back