MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francisco Lindor and Jose Ramirez are the 1st pair of 25-and-under teammates in MLB history to each have 25+ homers before the All-Star break.

Typical night with the Dbacks getting a combined 5 innings of relief from their 3B + Catcher.

Ken Giles has been demoted

Never forget him showing off his A level granite chin

ezgif-4-20ded55b73.gif

Was watching MLB network the other night and Aguilar is hitting .267 with two strikes and has the most homers in that count. At first this season I though his average was high because he was just hot but he could be a decent power hitter in his career. But that two strike stuff isn't really something you can coach and is almost Bonds-esque. I know he's been in the league for a few years before this but he really might be special.

Need Giles in there for the yoffs fuck

Thank god Happ's trade value has been systematically demolished. Last thing I need is the Yanks trading for another tomato can pitcher. Would rather roll with Germany and Lasagna

Royce Lewis and Alex Kirilloff having huge years in single-A ball this year.

Hopefully these guys end up better than what Buxton and Sano have done so far for the Twins

Jose Ramirez has the best contract in baseball. 5 years, 26M. Club options until he's 31.

Already has 28 HRs, 67 RBI, .618 SLG, 1.000+ OPS. What a steal.

Royce Lewis and Alex Kirilloff having huge years in single-A ball this year.

Hopefully these guys end up better than what Buxton and Sano have done so far for the Twins
I'd be super hesitant on giving up on Buxton and Sano. I still think they're wildly talented. Especially after Hicks blossomed in NY

Even if Buxton only becomes JBJ v2, he's still an incredible OFer

Boy those A's sure are plucky. I thought it was going to be a blowout after Cahill got chased and the relief pitchers were less than inspiring.

Saw a couple Jays fans at the Charlestown dunks like an hour ago.

“Blue Jays huh”

{<jordan}

I couldn’t help myself

Good to see they’re still coming out though.

Jays are going to get fuck all for Donaldson at the deadline, if he's even healthy.

Maybe a package deal of Happ/Donaldson would appeal to the right team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back