MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants got the #2, I'll take the SS after drafting a catcher

lol Porcello with the 3 run double off Scherzer

LOL at the ticket selling gimmick. Sure he's had a good month, but his numbers are still pretty blah.. especially for a 30 year old in AA. Wouldn't be shocked in the Mets called him up at the end of the year two, equally as desperate to sell a few tickets.

Ain't even mad - Minor league baseball is fun because of the silly gimmicks.

LOL at the ticket selling gimmick. Sure he's had a good month, but his numbers are still pretty blah.. especially for a 30 year old in AA. Wouldn't be shocked in the Mets called him up at the end of the year two, equally as desperate to sell a few tickets.
Michael Jordan effect

Fun fact:

Francisco Lindor has 53 RBIs in 54 games against the Royals.

He has 7 RBIs tonight after a GS and 3 run HR.

Most satisfying win as a Braves fan, besting the Yanks cause of their own shitty field dimensions

alex wood finally gonna get a win

Lol at the Yankees getting beat by their own ballpark. Acuña da gawd blessed da Bronx.

KeMVP with another monster night.

Lol at the Yankees getting beat by their own ballpark. Acuña da gawd blessed da Bronx.

It’s been a while since the Braves have played there so I completely forgot about that right porch being so close. Judge hit what I thought was a routine fly that went out 3 rows deep...he almost had Acuñas too, but I’m just happy not getting swept....taking 2/3 would be ideal

Didi pulls off some unbelievable shit. People think I'm just a homer for taking him up, but I.honestly believe he's one of the most athletic players in the league

This Max Muncy dude is kind of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back