MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks for the Cangels they have to absorb his 33 million next year. Need more studs like Kole Calhouln willing to take a measly 12 million on a team friendly deal

@Foster

Sucks for the Cangels they have to absorb his 33 million next year. Need more studs like Kole Calhouln willing to take a measly 12 million on a team friendly deal

@Foster
Does Calhoun really make 12 million? Lmao. Wonder if the Cangels want Dipoto back right now.

never heard of this muncy dude until this year but he already has 13 homeruns for the dodgers.

Dodgers have had great production from him, joc and KeMVP

It’s truly an honor to get to watch Freddie FreeGOAT every day. Best 1B in the game.

4d chess level baseballing from Cain (both scored on a double next ab), then homers today in a 1-0 win

Legend

Legit lol at him pointing to the bag, well played

The Mariners Angel's game today can only be watched on Facebook in Seattle. I might boycott the rest of the season because of this. What the fuck

The Mariners Angel's game today can only be watched on Facebook in Seattle. I might boycott the rest of the season because of this. What the fuck
I watched on Facebook in PA?

Aww yee! Haniger walked off!

When will caniner fans learn and not get excited about their team so early.

There's no way Giancarlo Stanton hasn't done a cycle of roids in the past.

Astros 10-0 right now in the top of the second. Dang.

Padres with 5 series wins in a row.... can’t remember the last time that happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back