MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royals just traded Jon Jay to the DBacks for two pitching prospects.

Along with their 5 picks in the top 60 all being college pitchers...

Bold strategy!

Lets see how this plays out in the coming months/years. Lmao

Letting both setup men go for nothing - Brandon Morrow (Elite closer for Cubs) and Tony Watson (Carried Giants pen to start the season) really hurt the pen. Morrow got paid, but the Giants got Watson for nothing..

you had to let morrow walk for that price, and that sample size of good pitching.

i mean i can't expect a bullpen to be so solid every year, but man they suck this year

I agree on Morrow, but like I said any pen is going to take a step back losing their top 2 arms (outside of closer)

Jays took a perfectly fine reliever, forced him into a starters role for god knows what reason, and now have completely destroyed Joe Biagini.

Good job, boys.

The Atkins/Shapiro era will not be remembered fondly.

Jays took a perfectly fine reliever, forced him into a starters role for god knows what reason, and now have completely destroyed Joe Biagini.

Good job, boys.

The Atkins/Shapiro era will not be remembered fondly.

Damn that's rough Papi. At least vlad jr is looming.

all the usually reliable guys have been mediocre or injured. Kemp wasn't supposed to be on the team and is carrying them, Pederson seems to have finally regained something. once great bullpen is a bunch of cans

crazy season so far. once again thank you other NL west teams for sucking.

The pen did well in Colorado. I'm not going to hold last night against them since they were so taxed in that series and the starter couldn't even make it through the 2nd inning.

Highest batting average in the Jays' line up today belongs to...

Luke Maile

Oh' sweet Jesus, this team sucks.

At least we still have the corpse of Albert Pujols.

/s

Wonder if they at least DH Ohtani towards the end of next year, or if we just don’t see him at all until 2020.

Brutal.

Wasnt there a team that was suiting Ohtani that got scared away because of his elbow?

Brutal.

Wasnt there a team that was suiting Ohtani that got scared away because of his elbow?
The elbow could have been torn already and you still go after him at that price tag IMO

Fuck the Cangels but honestly Ohtani was one of the most exciting guys to watch this year.

Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back