MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Monday MLB's day of rest? I have like 4 players playing today in fantasy.

Why yes it is Sara. Little heads up a day ahead of time. Thursday, also one of those days.

Shohei not about that Yankee life

<6><GSPWoah><209Bitch>

tenor.gif

Shohei not about that Yankee life

<6><GSPWoah><209Bitch>

I think they’re going to have him DH all 3 games instead, given how bad the cangel offense has been, how good the starting pitching has been, and that YS is a left hand hitters park. I wanted to see him vs Canaka though.

Pussy is scared to face the yanks. Probably on his knees blowing the manager to let him off the hook...Lets see if they ease his workload when facing the bottom scoring teams. Typical angels.

Pussy is scared to face the yanks. Probably on his knees blowing the manager to let him off the hook...Lets see if they ease his workload when facing the bottom scoring teams. Typical angels.

They just want the clown show at the plate to continue dawg

STROS killing the tribe , Charlie freaking Morton

Last edited:
Wow from the clouds. Honestly came into the year hoping they could find a way to avoid his 2019 $22M option vesting (needed 497 PA’s). Probably thought he’d become a problem if they just benched him. But Moreland has been better and PEDroia is back to take the spot of bum ass Nunez.

LOL at cutting their 3 hole hitter because of money and still will have to pay him for this year when nobody trades for him.

LOL at cutting their 3 hole hitter because of money and still will have to pay him for this year when nobody trades for him.
Better then paying him next year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back