MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cornball finna lead me to the fantasy ship.

VCKnXE7.jpg

Bowling is a top 3 drinking sport.

2 sport athlete right there, ppl forget he bowled a 300.

Angels bulpen fucking sucks. They need to trade for Britton or some shit

The Angels need to let Shohei Ohtani bat when he pitches so he can give himself some run support. They gotta let him pitch when they visit NL opponents.

Also, did anyone ever get hit on those new helmet face guards where the thing bent into the batter's face and they had to scramble to quickly unscrew it?

Giants have a brutal week, then I see the Reds sweep the Dodgers in a 4 game series. I guess it could be worse.

LMAO at the Dodgers getting broomed at home against the Reds.

The Astros have the 1,2,3 and 10 pitchers most likely to win the Cy Young on espns Cy predictor. That’s some 90s braves level shit

The Astros have the 1,2,3 and 10 pitchers most likely to win the Cy Young on espns Cy predictor. That’s some 90s braves level shit
That list is basically the 4 teams in the AL that matter lol. Hou Cle Ny Bos

Son of a bitch I shat on somebody for taking Miles Mikolas at #19 in the 20 team league, and there he is at #3 on the NL list. Unbelievable

@TidalWave89 @metal

DOdger season is pretty much over. Awesome. Football can’t come soon enough.

I’ve heard good things about Peralta but no runs and 13 strikeouts at Coors in your mlb debut? Ridiculous, he was making their best hitters look terrible. Last year he began the season in A ball!

Only got called up because Chase was sick and his next start in AAA happened to match up with it too. Id say he’s earned another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back