MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a couple more days till opening day.. wooooooo

Also @RR I drafted Derek Fisher late in my AL only league, please tell me he’s starting in left at least until yuli is back lol. Also got Keuchal for $18. A handful of weaker pitchers went for 20+ I was surprised I got him that cheap.

Fisher had an awful spring. Good deal on Keuchel. Contract year too

Fisher had an awful spring. Good deal on Keuchel. Contract year too

I paid like $3 for him super late in the draft as one of my last picks so hopefully he comes through. Didn’t even realize Dallas was in a contract year, awesome lol.

Vlad Guerrero jr hit a walk off homer in Montreal. Pretty cool to see, he’s gonna be good.

He’s already been hitting the lab hard.

Still managed to hit a homerun in the game. Probably wanted to give someone else a shot.

Now a water main broke at the dump that is dodger stadium

Damn this off-season went by quick. Almost not ready for baseball, probably has something with the disgusting weather recently.

Vlad Guerrero jr hit a walk off homer in Montreal. Pretty cool to see, he’s gonna be good.

Easily the coolest spring training HR i've seen. And fuck, the jays season just peaked in March. All downhill from here.

Salvador Perez tore his MCL carrying luggage lol.

giphy.gif
Rangers pitching is pure shit this season.

I'm ready for the braves to be in a tight race for 2nd place in the NL East.....but miss the playoffs because they'll finish below .500 just like the rest of the NL East minus the Nats

I'm so pissed about Salvy's freak injury that Im not even excited about Opening Day. Think Im going to hate watch the later innings at a bar across the street from my work after I get off lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back