MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padres gonna sign Hosmer and Ohtani and win the WS within 3 years.

......It could happen!

He has all the power. He should just let it play out.
It's pretty played out. I haven't seen a report saying he has rejected the cards or giants yet. I would rather just spend the money in FA. 300M gets you 2 top FAs and a elite BP arm. Hope both teams make other moves, and the dodgers go MIA because they are just stringing him along

He doesn’t have to verbally reject the trade. He can just choose to ignore it and eventually teams will move on. This is why you negotiate no trade clauses. Just play the year out and then Miami will be even more desperate to move that contract.

He doesn’t have to verbally reject the trade. He can just choose to ignore it and eventually teams will move on. This is why you negotiate no trade clauses. Just play the year out and then Miami will be even more desperate to move that contract.
Lol what

lol at Ohtani only wanting to play for bum ass teams

Seems weird to totally ignore teams and expect them to ask for your services again. It's Rosenthal reporting he wouldn't go to SF, which hopefully means SF can move on with FA rather then being held hostage by Stanton.

lol @ begging LAD to trade for you, and they don't want to.

I just don't see the rush to accept a trade when he said he's fine playing in miami.

I just don't see the rush to accept a trade when he said he's fine playing in miami.
I'm not saying rush, but decide one way or the other. Just ignoring teams for a year seems like a silly strategy.

It's not like Stanton is requesting a trade though. Miami is the desperate party here, not him.

Again, I hope he stays put. But if he does want to move, he should let them know where he is going. Can't just ignore the deal for a year. Giants are rumored to be in on every FA, if he did plan on going there next year for instance they aren't going to trade for him after giving JDM 200m (Please don't do this either)

I don't want Stanton anywhere near Houston. Pay GOATuve, Springs and Los

Again, I hope he stays put. But if he does want to move, he should let them know where he is going. Can't just ignore the deal for a year. Giants are rumored to be in on every FA, if he did plan on going there next year for instance they aren't going to trade for him after giving JDM 200m (Please don't do this either)

That Martinez deal will be ugly

That Martinez deal will be ugly
Yup. And he is only 2 years older then Stanton lol.. Think I might give him 200M before Stanton 300 , at least you are saving some cash when both suck

Yup. And he is only 2 years older then Stanton lol.. Think I might give him 200M before Stanton 300 , at least you are saving some cash when both suck

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back