MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosmer to SD, 8 years / 144 million

Opt out after 5 years, 20 mil/year for first 5 and 13 for last 3. Fucking crazy. Never thought I’d see the day where the Padres spent money like this.

Good deal for Hosmer. He is underrated, fuck the metrics. He is going to be a plus player for a long time.

Thanks for the memories, Hoz. I remember watching him as a rookie. What a crazy ride.

metsfans-callout-pic-superJumbo.jpg

That’s not enough money to play for the madres. Should have asked for more

I can’t imaging going from a flyover state to San Diego. Hosmer is prob stoked.

Baseball has started trying to speed up the game by limiting coaches visits to the pitcher. They decided not to include a pitch clock or limit batter timeouts though and those are the things that slow down the game. They didn't do anything about using technology to call balls and strikes either.

JD Martinez huh? Should be fun

I’m happy with it, Sox lineup underperformed massively last year. Think they could be a top 5 offense again. I’m most concerned about keeping Sale fresh going into September and the playoffs.

Hosmer to SD, 8 years / 144 million

Opt out after 5 years, 20 mil/year for first 5 and 13 for last 3. Fucking crazy. Never thought I’d see the day where the Padres spent money like this.
I'll be moving out there right at the beginning of the season. I've had no problem getting tickets at the gate anywhere in the stadium before. Is it easy to get tickets to games when the Cubs are in town also?

Yeeeeesh

Don't even know who Banda and Solak are lol. Thanks for Drury though

I'll be moving out there right at the beginning of the season. I've had no problem getting tickets at the gate anywhere in the stadium before. Is it easy to get tickets to games when the Cubs are in town also?

It should be. I went to a Cubs game last year or the year before and there were a ton of seats left.

That was Whitley's 2nd failed test for adderol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back