MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont think he can do it for a full season, hes too injury prone.

Im not saying he cant be a great starter, im just saying i know for an absolute FACT he'd be an absolute stud in the pen.

Everyone says that but his new delivery projects well. Bukuaskas is their closer

Look at how ridiculous the Cosart trade is now btw. They're going to trade Martes and Fisher

Everyone says that but his new delivery projects well. Bukuaskas is their closer
RR bud, you were the first one to tell me the stros were thinking about putting him in the pen and you thought it was a great idea, and i disagreed. Now it looks like the shoe is on the other foot lol idc honestly, as long as they keep winning and his arm holds up

RR bud, you were the first one to tell me the stros were thinking about putting him in the pen and you thought it was a great idea, and i disagreed. Now it looks like the shoe is on the other foot lol idc honestly, as long as they keep winning and his arm holds up

I never thought he was going to make it through the season. They had him there. Peacock and Devinski (and to a certain extent McHugh) changed the line of thinking.

Ludlow sees him as a 1. If it was up to me he would have been the closer. Stros wouldn't have won the WS either. Giles fucking sucks. I think they get Britton for Yordan if his arm bounces back

Goodbye, $uperfly LoCain. Thanks for the memories and the 1st rd pick.

<DCrying>

He didn't consilt me on his decision but I think it's safe to say he was taking the most money
You're supposed to know these things

I disagree. He threw 24 straight curves to close out a WS game. Morton is only there 1 more season. Peacock maybe. They're going to combo him up. They just need 5.

Whitley won't be up until September. Cole replaces Keuchel when NY gives him too much money
Apc34v2.gif

Good for them, ppl hate on them everytime they do this. They have the same problem Canpa does, everyone in FL is a fucking tourist, tons of teams play spring ball in FL, and they did well before Miami and Canpa were even thought of. The Yankees are Tampa and Miamis team, Tampa due to spring training for all those years, and miami due to the hispanic population.

Miami had hope in Jose, but that was a tragic situation, Canpa should be moving soon. There honestly doesnt need to be a pro team in FL as absurd as that sounds since its a baseball ppwerhouse for prospects, but everyone there is raised to be a fan of someone else, there are not many 2nd and 3rd gen floridians
100%

You know, you lived in FL. Yankees spring training games sell out and tickets are more expensive to see guys that wont make opening day roster than Rays yoff tickets lol
Place was full of Red Sox fans lmfao. Sox and Yankees

Place was full of Red Sox fans lmfao. Sox and Yankees
Tbf, sox fans only started showing up during 03/04. Was ALL Yanks before that. Bit a lot of mass ppl live there as well and there spring training is in FL as well. From 98-02, it was impossible to get a yankees ticket

Dude earned the $upafly nickname for sure. Dope player, must be tough

It is. Lol

My favorite Royal of this era with that nucleus. I was a fan from the start, too- which is cool because you feel like you called it. Probably in my top 3 favorite Royals ever.

Im happy for Cain. Gets a big payday and to go to a team that will compete

First rays game i ever went too was vs the mariners in 98 and King Griffey JR hit a blast

Tbf, sox fans only started showing up during 03/04. Was ALL Yanks before that. Bit a lot of mass ppl live there as well and there spring training is in FL as well. From 98-02, it was impossible to get a yankees ticket
Yeah I showed up in 2006 lol. That makes sense

Yeah I showed up in 2006 lol. That makes sense
Whyd you move to FL? If you dont mind me asking, doesnt really seem like you enjoyed it and you really dont seem like the type of guy that would enjoy it. Much like Streetz, i think he would probably say fuck FL as well if he ever visited there for a prolonged period

You know, you lived in FL. Yankees spring training games sell out and tickets are more expensive to see guys that wont make opening day roster than Rays yoff tickets lol
I might be going to Florida and I thought about either catching a rays or marlins game, the marlins are playing the cubs and Tampa is playing Boston so tickets may not be as cheap as they "usually" are.

Whyd you move to FL? If you dont mind me asking, doesnt really seem like you enjoyed it and you really dont seem like the type of guy that would enjoy it. Much like Streetz, i think he would probably say fuck FL as well if he ever visited there for a prolonged period
School

It was what it was. I would've enjoyed it more if I was like, employed with money coming in, and not a student (and then junkie which didn't help things lmao)

Starting to get excited for baseball to be back, I see the Giants challenging for a WC spot. Not impressive , but a far cry from 98 losses. And anything fan happen once your in (like MadBum doing magical things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back