MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even went back and looked and he isn't even a GG fielder by any realistic standards. Even when Andruw Jones was like 30 lbs over weight and camping out at the Men's Club he was better.

You were spot on. Steal of the offseason is Cole.

Exactly. Houston made out like a bandit.

Worked out great for me in keeper league also.

Phillips has a lot of potential. @Almighty Angus

Hes been up like a month and might have the strongest OF arm in the league, not even exaggerating. At least in the running for it. Didn’t look overwhelmed at the plate either. I think he’ll do well

Exactly. Houston made out like a bandit.

Worked out great for me in keeper league also.

I think his strike outs will be close to Kershaws. Probably 17 wins too

Hes been up like a month and might have the strongest OF arm in the league, not even exaggerating. At least in the running for it. Didn’t look overwhelmed at the plate either. I think he’ll do well

Everyone here hated to lose him. He's going to hit.

Stros fkd up shipping him

Nationals trying to get Realmuto. Marlins asking for Robles. Nats should tell them to fuck off.

Yes I know but still, does he want to go play somewhere where he might not even make the playoffs?

He didn't consilt me on his decision but I think it's safe to say he was taking the most money

Thought he was a reliever and Giles eas better.

Yeah, they kinda did. One of the few mistakes. They almost traded Lance too
Books still out on him tbf.

I think he could be one of the best set up men/closers in the league for multiole years. With the Cole trade and Whitley looming, I think its time to put him in the pen.

Him coming in for the 9nth, not having as much wear on his arm, he will hit triple digits and that hook is already untouchable

Miami continues their yard sale
Good for them, ppl hate on them everytime they do this. They have the same problem Canpa does, everyone in FL is a fucking tourist, tons of teams play spring ball in FL, and they did well before Miami and Canpa were even thought of. The Yankees are Tampa and Miamis team, Tampa due to spring training for all those years, and miami due to the hispanic population.

Miami had hope in Jose, but that was a tragic situation, Canpa should be moving soon. There honestly doesnt need to be a pro team in FL as absurd as that sounds since its a baseball ppwerhouse for prospects, but everyone there is raised to be a fan of someone else, there are not many 2nd and 3rd gen floridians

Books still out on him tbf.

I think he could be one of the best set up men/closers in the league for multiole years. With the Cole trade and Whitley looming, I think its time to put him in the pen.

Him coming in for the 9nth, not having as much wear on his arm, he will hit triple digits and that hook is already untouchable

I disagree. He threw 24 straight curves to close out a WS game. Morton is only there 1 more season. Peacock maybe. They're going to combo him up. They just need 5.

Whitley won't be up until September. Cole replaces Keuchel when NY gives him too much money

I disagree. He threw 24 straight curves to close out a WS game. Morton is only there 1 more season. Peacock maybe. They're going to combo him up. They just need 5.

Whitley won't be up until September. Cole replaces Keuchel when NY gives him too much money
I just dont think he can do it for a full season, hes too injury prone.

Im not saying he cant be a great starter, im just saying i know for an absolute FACT he'd be an absolute stud in the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back