MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we can qualify him at the end of the year and get a supplemental 1st back for him, it's a good deal for us.

So Cutch gonna play center? Best of luck with that

We'll see if Cutch and Longo have enough left in them to make it interesting.

I like that they are rebuilding but trading for 31 and 32 year olds. Will help them this year though.

Giants refuse to start a rebuild, going to wait until the wheels fall completely off.

And they are out on Cain. If they can push a few million around they could go after Austin Jackson or Dyson, otherwise one of their top prospects will get a shot at CF. They are 100% staying under the luxury tax and that's what these deals were based around

McCutchen will play RF, Pence is moving to LF. Cool beans

Shots fired by Yelich’s agent. Says relationship between Yelich and Marlins “irretrievably broken” and a trade within the next month would be best for both sides. Do it Giants!

So word is players are rejecting the "speed up the game" rule changes because they are mad about free agency? If so, fuck em. Hope the commissioner just does the changes without them, making them even less player friendly.

Sounds like Manfred's gonna swing a big dick and pass them anyways. Good imo

Sox offer to JD Martinez is around 5/125 apparently.

And price for Yelich is “more reasonable” now but still high.

Per mlbtraderumors.

A lot lesser players and gotten a lot more. I wouldn't sign him because of his age, but he has quietly been one of the better bats in baseball the last few years.

Sounds like Manfred's gonna swing a big dick and pass them anyways. Good imo

I like Canfred but he got abused by Leba Retard after the Giancarlo trade. Its bad enough to get destroyed the way he did, even worse to somehow get destroyed by a can like Lebaretard.

Boring offseason. Need more trades. Next offseason should be much more fun.

Boring offseason. Need more trades. Next offseason should be much more fun.

There's a few more on the horizon. The fa Dominos still need to fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back