MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the Yankees going to send Frazier back down?
They're not. He's neither getting sent back down nor traded. Jacanby inspires no confidence and it's full-on youth movement right now. Jacanby will be a glorified pinch runner and Frazier will be in the mix with Gardner / Hicks / Judge

Or at least that better be the way it rolls out. I fuckin love Frazier, thank you Indians

God damn I've never seen anyone run as hot and cold as Bogaerts does, he is currently at Tebow level of hitting. Sox are shitting the bed at an infuriating level.

Yeah, they really are. Had a chance to nearly bury NY not too long ago and now look, Sox 0.5 back. Literally no reason for it other than shitting the bed

They're not. He's neither getting sent back down nor traded. Jacanby inspires no confidence and it's full-on youth movement right now. Jacanby will be a glorified pinch runner and Frazier will be in the mix with Gardner / Hicks / Judge

Or at least that better be the way it rolls out. I fuckin love Frazier, thank you Indians

Might as well just DFA Ellsbury at this point

Dodgers with another comeback win. This team is never out of any game. Great team to watch.

These Sonny Gray rumors can fuck off. Would far rather roll with these prospects, whether they pan out or not

These Sonny Gray rumors can fuck off. Would far rather roll with these prospects, whether they pan out or not

If i was a Yanks fan, and the rumors are true of trying to get Gray/Alonso i would be salty as fuck about it.

If I'm the A's I won't take anything less then 2 top prospects ++ in a package

LOL at that ump getting all gotten to for Derek Holland calling him out. At least Holland was calm about it and made a good point.

Rest assured if it was Bumgarner on the mound, he would have thrown a massive temper tantrum.

Hoping to witness Beltre get 3,000 tonight. He has easily the loudest ovation of any players during introductions.

Last edited:
Hoping to witness Beltre get 3,000 tonight. He has easily the loudest ovation of any players during introductions.

Don't lie, you were most excited to see AUSTIN BIBENS-DIRKX pitch.

Giving up a pitching prospect with any upside at all for Jaime Garcia is just dumb. No clue who Zach Littell is, but it's what the Yanks gave up.

Giving up a pitching prospect with any upside at all for Jaime Garcia is just dumb. No clue who Zach Littell is, but it's what the Yanks gave up.

Giving up a guy whose upside is being Jamie Garcia for Jamie Garcia sucks? What Yankees fans really do think all their prospects will be superstars

Giving up a guy whose upside is being Jamie Garcia for Jamie Garcia sucks? What Yankees fans really do think all their prospects will be superstars

I was talking in general. Jaime Garcia sucks and is a rental. 4.3era is shit. No reason to trade for him.

Also, kind of pot calling the kettle black with how you talking about Dodgers trading prospects

Chicago sends Melky Cabrera to the Royals for pitching prospects AJ Puckett and Andre Davis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back