MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to see Alex Gordon benched. Its past due, but its still hard.

Read the Indians are taking on all money owed to Bruce. So probably not a lot coming back.

Lmao at the Boo Jays leaving this can in to get crushed on his first day in the bigs

And as I post this he hits Frazier in the elbow

Cmon son

Good god they left him in for 41 brutal pitches over the course of two innings where the score inflated from 6-5 in the 8th to 11-5 in the top of the 9th. Basically punted the game

He must have fucked Gibbons' daughter

Good comeback win for the dodgers.

The dodgers record when falling behind in a game is 34-33. That's crazy.

Lorenzo Cain hit a line drive off of Lance Lynn's head that left his bat at 105 mph. It hit Lynn's hairline (right side of forehead/top of head) and it went in to right field.

Lynn proceeded to tell Matheny to give him the ball after they checked on him for a minute and he seems fine.

That big SOB has got that Homer Simpson tier head

Good god they left him in for 41 brutal pitches over the course of two innings where the score inflated from 6-5 in the 8th to 11-5 in the top of the 9th. Basically punted the game

He must have fucked Gibbons' daughter

I felt bad for him. Isn't he injured now too?

FFS I hope his family wasn't there lmao

The dodgers record when falling behind in a game is 34-33. That's crazy.
I was reading today that Kershaw is going to be throwing a bullpen session in the next couple of days

Another crazy stat for the dodgers. They haven't lost a series since June 5th. Every other team has lost at least 6.

Bad night to be a Red Sox reliever apparently. They've forgotten how to pitch

Everyone was hyping up the Yankees at the trade deadline as if they were going to dominate the rest of the way. LOL.

Everyone was hyping up the Yankees at the trade deadline as if they were going to dominate the rest of the way. LOL.

How will you feel about the Cubs blowing up the farm if they can't beat the dodgers?

How will you feel about the Cubs blowing up the farm if they can't beat the dodgers?
The only thing that will happen at the end of this season, regardless of what happens, is they're going to let Arietta and Lackey walk. Maybe trade Schwarber.

The only thing that will happen at the end of this season, regardless of what happens, is they're going to let Arietta and Lackey walk. Maybe trade Schwarber.

Should have included his fat ass in the trade with the Tigers instead of Candelario. Don't blame them for letting Arrieta go. He has looked alright lately though.

Should have included his fat ass in the trade with the Tigers instead of Candelario. Don't blame them for letting Arrieta go. He has looked alright lately though.
Although they were smart drawing this contract situation out after 2015. Based off of his 2016 and 2017 so far, they could resign him for a considerably less amount than what they would have had to offer in the past.

Although they were smart drawing this contract situation out after 2015. Based off of his 2016 and 2017 so far, they could resign him for a considerably less amount than what they would have had to offer in the past.

I agree. Someone will give him the money he wants though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back