MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers are 3.5 back but behind 4 teams I think. Sell Darvish now so you don't lose him for nothing.

"IF ITS THE RIGHT DEAL".. Dodgers gonna have to give up the farm and whatever else to get him
2 month rental. Wont give up any top guys I hope. Id deal Calhoun for him is about it or let him be a FA after the year.

Texas is still in the mix for a wildcard spot and I think he will be re-signed this offseason anyways.

Texas is 3 games under .500 and very unlikely to resign Darvish. Regardless of that trading him doesnt mean they cant sign him.

Rangers have little to no chance to win the World Series.

Btw no one is giving up the farm for 10 starts from Darvish

2 month rental. Wont give up any top guys I hope. Id deal Calhoun for him is about it or let him be a FA after the year.

Wouldnt give up any of Verdugo, Buehler, or Stewart.

Calhoun, Yusniel Diaz and Jordan Sheffield. Thats a lot for a rental but id do it because

1. Calhoun is mediocre defensively
2.Diaz and Sheffield are 2 to 3 years away and we have other guys just as talented

Man Chris Taylor has been a godsend. Hes on pace for a 20/20 season while playing left, 2nd, 3rd, Cf. Hes hitting .316/384/535. He absolutely raked in the minors. Cant believe Mariners gave up in him after 60 mlb at bats

Eduardo Nunez to the Red Sox.

Probably nobodies, Nunez is a can. He can platoon with Devers I guess.

Devers already getting pitched around smh

Nobody significant. Sox should DL Bogaerts and have him play SS, he has been sliding for a while and since getting drilled in the hand hes been even worse.

Never heard of this Nunez can but if he was on the Giants that must mean he sucks.

Was gonna say he's played 10 games against the Dodgers this year, but then remembered the Dodgers aren't even on tv out there lmao

19895090_10214137376978989_8074361658814778437_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back