MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgers keep on rolling. Kershaw now is 15-2.

Not sure how many more Ballsinger curves I can watch

Tanking gets hated on, but I actually really like what the Sox did. Rather then stay mediocre to sale a few more tickets, they completely blew it up to build for the future.

I like what the White Sox are doing too.

I like what the White Sox are doing too.
It's getting scary and as a Cubs fan I'm not liking it too much.

They already had Giolito, Lopez, Kopech and Moncada sitting in the minors... Now have Eloy and Rutherford?

Yikes

I went from missing baseball during the all star break to being baseball'd out. 16 innings Saturday, double header Sunday and 15 innings last night. No Sox off day until the 27th and a West Coast trip coming up.

Moncada was called up right after the Frazier trade btw. Time to see if he lives up to the #1 prospect billing.

Sox in on Nunez, I wonder what number JBJ will wear for the Giants

Sox in on Nunez, I wonder what number JBJ will wear for the Giants

You mean Deven Marrero? Sox need someone who has pop, Nunez does not fit that. Lineup is already righty heavy as is so I would rather just play Holt or Lin over him...

Its almost like they have an internal answer mashing besibol's to all fields

All these prospects getting discussed in trade deals make me sad when I realize the Jays have literally no one.

Sucks to suck.

Jays had a good run tho. Two memorable yoff runs.

I think Shapiro can rebuild the Jays pretty quickly if he's given the go ahead by ownership, which he likely won't be because Rogers doesn't wanna lose $

Jays had a good run tho. Two memorable yoff runs.

I think Shapiro can rebuild the Jays pretty quickly if he's given the go ahead by ownership, which he likely won't be because Rogers doesn't wanna lose $
back to mediocrity

Means nothing, just like the Rays yoff runs from 08-13.

Jays hadn't made the yoffs in like 20 years. Yeah it meant something. It reiginited the excitment in the Jays fanbase just not in Toronto but across Canada.

Little League particpation levels are up across the board, all because of those yoff runs.

Is Sam Dyson the best closer in baseball? Or just the NL ?

I don't like this head first slide ban talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back