MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This offense goes cold like no other smh...

19 straight scoreless off of bums.

Lol CC just threw a 96mph fastball. Didn't know he could still do it

Dodgers now 35 games over .500 and running away with t he division.

Still feel like they need more help. Another stud SP and a great setup man to win in the post season.

One more lights out reliever should do it.

Dodgers should go after Robertson before Nats, or Boston does.

Still feel like they need more help. Another stud SP and a great setup man to win in the post season.

Another stud Starting pitcher, wtf? Wood, Kershaw and Hill have been all but unhittable recently. Shit their number #4 options are Maeda, Mccarthy or Ryu.

A reliever, yeah they need a left handed reliever. Dayton and Liberatore were very good last year and both will be back soon.

Wilson or Hand would fit well of course Pads and Tigers fans think they should get Verdugo and Buehler for one. Id give up 2 of anyone else

Well, I think the Honeymoon is over with this Jays team. Good two year run, but it's time for a reset. See if JD wants to re-sign, and if not, trade him for some crazy returns. Trade Justin Smoak, and hope he was a one hit wonder. They're probably stuck with Tulo, but they should float him out there and see if anyone wants to bite.

Basically, everyone should be on the table, except Sanchez, Strowman, and Osuna.

Would be nice for my fantasy team if your boy Estrada stopped throwing games

Well, I think the Honeymoon is over with this Jays team. Good two year run, but it's time for a reset. See if JD wants to re-sign, and if not, trade him for some crazy returns. Trade Justin Smoak, and hope he was a one hit wonder. They're probably stuck with Tulo, but they should float him out there and see if anyone wants to bite.

Basically, everyone should be on the table, except Sanchez, Strowman, and Osuna.
strowman-1475625696-800.jpg

Braves are overflowing with middle infield options and are still deciding on trading for Profar? GTFO of here.

Brutal. On the bright side - Giants are looking to move players and are willing to be creative. Good news

That Correa injury sucks.

#4 prospect in a shit farm. What a bad return for a bat hitting as well at JD. Frazier looks gone too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back