MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a plus defender too
Yea, there's a kid on my softball team that was his AAU teammate for their whole lives, my brother was their teammate for about 2 1/2 years.

It sucks for the kid because he was just as good or if not better than Brett their whole lives, but then High School came, and Brett grew, and this kid stayed around 5'8-5'9 lol

Hits the shit out of a softball tho

He was raking in AAA, 11 Hr's and hitting .297

Their AAA is in Colorado Springs (that being said his splits aren't that drastic) Good to see him up though after he struggled in AA last year. Phillips/Brinson in AAA and Santana judging from this season is a good OF for the future. He's in CF tonight

The GOAT laugh is in the show

Yea, there's a kid on my softball team that was his AAU teammate for their whole lives, my brother was their teammate for about 2 1/2 years.

It sucks for the kid because he was just as good or if not better than Brett their whole lives, but then High School came, and Brett grew, and this kid stayed around 5'8-5'9 lol

Hits the shit out of a softball tho

Man, that's a tough break but it works like that sometimes.

Crazy to think Domingo (who is raking) and Brett both came from the Stros system and they are still insane in the OF.

I still need to send you that bat from Brett. I'll do it this week.

Crazy to think Domingo (who is raking) and Brett both came from the Stros system and they are still insane in the OF.

Alright man, cool.

It was all for Gomez right?

Yea lol, they were trying to win now tho.

Still a stupid move. I like Gomez personally but he's a low IQ player. They should have just put Jake or Springs in center. I know the farm system is strong but it's pretty obvious he's well off his prime. He probably cost them 5 games. That's how fucking awful he was

Still a stupid move. I like Gomez personally but he's a low IQ player. They should have just put Jake or Springs in center. I know the farm system is strong but it's pretty obvious he's well off his prime. He probably cost them 5 games. That's how fucking awful he was
If you get a chance Dan Plesac went on a rant on MLB Network the other night about how he thinks this year's Astro's team is better than the Cubs last year, he said they just need to add a starter and he thinks they can add Gerrit Cole.

If you get a chance Dan Plesac went on a rant on MLB Network the other night about how he thinks this year's Astro's team is better than the Cubs last year, he said they just need to add a starter and he thinks they can add Gerrit Cole.

I remember him. Old Brewers pitcher. I'll check it out. They are in on Cole and Archer. They just won't trade Tucker. Martes is available though which should get it done. No Whitley either most likely.

Yet someone has been waiting for a Springs jersey for almost 2 years.

{<Scared}

Yet someone has been waiting for a Springs jersey for almost 2 years.

{<Scared}

Man you have you remind me during a homestand.

I legit forget as soon as I log off. I will get you one. You have my number lol. Just text it to me when the Stros are back in town (think Rangers are up next)

Last edited:
That Travis Shaw and prospects for the brewers reliever is looking pretty terrible right now.

Man you have you remind me during a homestand.

I legit forget as soon as I log off. I will get you one. You have my number lol. Just text it to me when the Stros are back in town (think Rangers are up next)

Will do! I understand, but have to give you shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back