Miyu Yamamoto

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
tumblr_n2k8nu99aQ1s4jnjno2_1280.jpg

Discuss...

One and done fight career.

I think it was crazy that you got to see a young man fighting, and later on, on the same card, his mother were also fighting. These type of things only happen in Japan. You gotta love JMMA.

I think it was crazy that you got to see a young man fighting, and later on, on the same card, his mother were also fighting. These type of things only happen in Japan. You gotta love JMMA.
shh scott coker will have kimbo jr's mom fight now.

I think she atleast wants a win and then retire.

Miyuu should fight another wrestler, like Saori Yoshida, who is also making her RIZIN debut soon. Getting hit by an elite striker like RENA is a rude awakening to the sport; it didn't seem like she was prepared for it.

K1 had two brothers fight for the title 2 times already. Their mother was looking like she was having a heartattack any second.

Last edited:
K1 had two brothers fight for the title 2 times already. Their mother was looking like she was having a heartattack any second.

Damn that's fcking hard to watch, I hadn't been be there if I were her

Miyuu should fight another wrestler, like Saori Yoshida, who is also making her RIZIN debut soon. Getting hit by an elite striker like RENA is a rude awakening to the sport; it didn't seem like she was prepared for it.

Rin Nakai then?

Damn that's fcking hard to watch, I hadn't been be there if I were her

That is, but pulling on heart strings to sell tickets is definitely a common ploy in Japan, mainly to draw in the casuals, I think; remember Aoki vs Kitaoka? That shit played that angle hard, and was a bloody mess, too. They even call them kyoudai (siblings/brothers) in the VTR.

Last edited:
Maybe her vs the girl Rena defeated for her debut should be the match to make...

Yamamoto fought at about 105 this weekend, while Rin recently dropped down to 125.
Shoot... I must admit I'm lacking in the Metric system department. I was guesssing they were of similar size. Thanks for the knowledge!

Back