Mississippi school named after Jefferson Davis to be renamed after Obama

Why not name a school after audie murphy or someone like that instead of going to the default insert presidents name.

School should be named after an educator or scientist
Politicians dont beling on schools.

Even Obama...

Michelle deserves it more than him due to her efforts and education.

The name change was a good idea, but naming it after Obama was just lazy. The guy was just another puppet who continued sell out the country for profit. Fuck him.
Who was he a puppet for, exactly? Which parts of the country did he sell, and how much profit did he make from it?

They could have changed the name to someone who actually did something positive. A missed opportunity.

It would be so awesome if all the schools named after racist old white dudes were changed to honor civil rights heroes like Obama. The jimmies rustled would be epic

Ugh the loonies are running the asylum. Oh wait that’s a metaphor. More precisely ruining the country.

But why now all of a sudden? Did the school, and town just become SJW, liberal, minority majority overnight?

You don't have to be an SJW to want to honor Obama or to realize that Jefferson Davis is a bad person to name schools after. He was quite fortunate he wasn't hanged for his treason.

I'd guess that sentiment against the name grew over time but inertia stopped anyone from doing anything about it. now the sudden anti-Confederate iconoclastic movement gave momentum tot he idea that a better name should be chosen.

I'm completely fine with this and so it seems is everyone else in the WR. No schools in the US should be named after Jefferson Davis imo, and for sure many high schools should and will be named after Barack Obama.

Ugh the loonies are running the asylum. Oh wait that’s a metaphor. More precisely ruining the country.

The fuck are you talking about?

Are you seriously spouting this nonsense over a simple renaming of a school?

Wait, how exactly do you think this is ruining the country? And are you aware that Jefferson Davis actually tried to ruin our country?

Step 1
tenor.gif

Step 2
giphy.gif

Step 3
r9MMuKt.gif

"Would you like to be in the enclosed room while we film this baboon?"

Even Obama...

*Michael

I know a lot of Liberals are expecting right wing outrage, but I think you will find that the vast majority of the population (regardless of political affiliation) is going to be just fine with this.

Even Obama...

I don't trust Michelle's name on any school either. This is the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Public Library. And storytime reading books with a 5 horned transexual demoness.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-18-at-10.15.22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't care nd have no problem with them voting to change the name.

The could have picked a more suitable person like George Washington Carver but don't cre.

My hunting forums are full of butthurt rednecks right now bitching about this. As if naming a school after jefferson davis wasnt first and foremost a troll attempt by good ole boys back in the day in the first damn place. rednecks can be such snowflakes.

Wait, how exactly do you think this is ruining the country? And are you aware that Jefferson Davis actually tried to ruin our country?
He didn’t try to ruin the country. State vs federal supremacy was decided by force honorably on the battlefield.

Yes he did. He tried to protect slavery by ripping the United States in half.
That’s, like, your opinion, man.

You could say Poor American but great Mississippian. And all around G. Obama throws like a girl.

Back