Mississippi school named after Jefferson Davis to be renamed after Obama

Fox News will bring in a fake school official to bitch about it, then after the interview go sexually harass some employees.
Like jewish democrat supporter Weinstein.

<CroCop1>

Jefferson Davis (born Jefferson Finis Davis; June 3, 1808 – December 6, 1889) was an American politician who served as thePresident of the Confederate States from 1861 to 1865.

<[analyzed}>

Pictures and Multimedia are mediums controlled by the Jews. They got you Hatestorm and you didn't even know.
Definitely not. Free exchange of illustrative ideas, bouncing tits and humour in a forum hidden from the public eye. They got nothin' on P&M.

Definitely not. Free exchange of ideas, tits and humour in a forum hidden from the public eye. They got nothin' on P&M.

Who owns the sites that are hosting all the images and gifs? Jews. Where does most of the shit come from? Films, television, Hollywood. Which is owned by the Jews. How many Jews produce GOT?

I don't think you're gonna get banged because you're a shiksa anymore.

Who owns the sites that are hosting all the images and gifs? Jews. Where does most of the shit come from? Films, television, Hollywood. Which is owned by the Jews. How many Jews produce GOT?

I don't think you're gonna get banged because you're a shiksa anymore.
I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you giving credence to the political platform that everything is controlled by Jews?

I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you giving credence to the political platform that everything is controlled by Jews?
Good comeback Potzie...on a more serious note...your AV has been mezmerizing me for some time...what's the backstory? Volleyball?

Oh yeah, fuck that traitor JD and all he stood for

Good comeback Potzie...on a more serious note...your AV has been mezmerizing me for some time...what's the backstory? Volleyball?

Oh yeah, fuck that traitor JD and all he stood for
I believe she is taking a time out from a volleyball match and stretching things out. I also happen find myself stretching things out as a result lol. Still searching for the video it's from for more cunt footage...

No idea who JD is but fuck him as well. He sounds like a master of penises.

That's fair enough. Obama was historic, and in a good way... annnnnd some bad ways afterwards like absolutely f***ing me and many others up the ass when it comes to health care.. but hey, ultimately, he did okay. So.. Cool.

Their school, they name it. Nothing to see here at all.

Is this supposed to be outrageous or something? Makes sense to me.

Back